Titanic Lives to Float Another Day

Will

• Senior Admin

HELSINKI TITANS MOUNTING A COMEBACK
Titans bounce back from 3-1 deficit in series vs. Wranglers

HELSINKI, FINLAND -- After suffering a few tough losses, VHL fans around the world were under the impression that the Helsinki Titan's impressive regular season pounding of the league was all for nothing, as they faced a 3-1 deficit in the Cup Finals series against the Calgary Wranglers. However, with the thorough hammering they delivered to the five-hole of highly praised goaltender Hans Wingate tonight, the Titans have risen from the ashes and forced a seventh game.

"I was pretty nervous when the Wranglers came out of the gate so strong, but I knew the fellas had the drive and determination to mount a comeback regardless of everyone else's perception." - Helsinki GM Shaw

"I'm so ****ing angry that the Titans have forced a game 7. They simply don't deserve to be there and certainly don't deserve to win. Davos, Davos, Davos. Davos is love, Davos is life." - The most anti-Helsinki Finnish national in the league, Simon Valmount.

Note: Thanks for the formatting, Coach.

If the Titantic had hit the iceberg straight on.. it wouldn't have sunk. The fact they tried to move out of its way when there was no hope avoiding it gauged out a massive 300 foot hole in the bottom of the ship. The Titanic, from an engineering perspective.. was pretty much unsinkable.. 

We are going full steam ahead into this Wrangler lineup, so don't be surprised if you see us sailing all the way to the shore of the Continental Cup

If the Titantic had hit the iceberg straight on.. it wouldn't have sunk. The fact they tried to move out of its way when there was no hope avoiding it gauged out a massive 300 foot hole in the bottom of the ship. The Titanic, from an engineering perspective.. was pretty much unsinkable.. 

We are going full steam ahead into this Wrangler lineup, so don't be surprised if you see us sailing all the way to the shore of the Continental Cup

But they only sealed one side of the bolts from the two layered steel on the side. So any puncture into the front side of the boat was going to collapse/fold the steel up and water would have hit the engines.

• Senior Admin

The Titanic crashed, isn't it?

yeah it sunk, this reminds me. I should pull out the titanic crashing gif I used to where when the titanics were good.

200.gif

I see your usage of wear and where takes after your usage of there and their and they're ;)