@eaglesfan

boubabi

CANADA, LAND OF THE FREE

Canada is now the freest country in the world, having risen five places to 1st in the Personal Freedom sub-index. The country is the most tolerant of immigrants in the world. 92% of people think the country is a good place for immigrants. It is also the fifth most tolerant of ethnic minorities. 92% of people think that the country is a good place for ethnic minorities. 94% of Canadians believe that they have the freedom to choose the course of their own lives - the fifth highest in the world.

THE UNITED STATES IS AN INCREASINGLY DANGEROUS PLACE

This year the United States ranks 33rd on the Safety & Security sub-index, down from 31st last year. Safety & Security is the only sub-index in which the US ranks outside the top 30. It is also the only Western country to register high levels of state-sponsored political violence. According to Amnesty International the country has the same level of political violence as Saudi Arabia.

Key%20Findings%20-%20US%20dangerous.jpg
Source : prosperity.com

Edited by boubabi

They have less french people, they win hands down

About 11.8 million U.S. residents are of French or French Canadian descent, and about 2 million speak French at home. ---- US

In total, those who identify as French Canadian, French, Quebecois and Acadian number up to 11.9 million people --- CAN

it's tight, it's tight. 

Source : stats canada

Edited by boubabi

Murica has the largest GDP in the world, and their GDP is over 9 times the size of Canada

In Canada, malls and stores close at 5pm on the weekends! Unless you are Devise, this is bad how do you even shop

Canada has no IHOP, Applebees, TGI Fridays, etc

Murica saved the world from tyranny 3 times, and murica spreads freedom and democracy everywhere we go

Murica is the most generous country as a higher proportion of americans helped a stranger than any other country in the world

We have the best military in history

In Canada, malls and stores close at 5pm on the weekends! Unless you are Devise, this is bad how do you even shop

I don't know a mall around here that closes before 8 PM. You pull this out of your anus?

Kendall do you even live in canada

I live in Vancouver, Canada. I know it's close to Vancouver, Washington but it's not the same thing.

I don't know a mall around here that closes before 8 PM. You pull this out of your anus?

I live in Vancouver, Canada. I know it's close to Vancouver, Washington but it's not the same thing.

Oh well congrats the on win over the Flyers but the Canucks announcers are the most boring voices I have ever heard on tv

That would be me actually.

Oh well congrats the on win over the Flyers but the Canucks announcers are the most boring voices I have ever heard on tv

Uh what...thats a horrible generalization haha. I'm far from a Canucks fan, that fanbase is ruining my enjoyment with hockey.

They have less french people, they win hands down

About 11.8 million U.S. residents are of French or French Canadian descent, and about 2 million speak French at home. ---- US

In total, those who identify as French Canadian, French, Quebecois and Acadian number up to 11.9 million people --- CAN

it's tight, it's tight. 

Source : stats canada

Per capita tho