VWF | 2.4.16

Molholt

9e7e32e.png

Have you missed out on the Victory Wrestling Federation (VWF)? Check out the database I created for it here, where you can see our wrestlers, matches, etc. If you're interested in participating, it requires very little effort from you, just shoot me a PM @Molholt and I'll get you sorted out. 

Let's kick off tonight with two new superstars to the VWF, a couple of technicians, in fact. Rick Rousey will take on Titan Kronos, as both will try to make their name heard in VWF!

Next we jump to some tag-team action, with a 6 man, 3v3 elimination tag match! The first ever in VWF! The Tough Guys will come out, accompanied by Frank "Moneybags" Bonanza. They will take on the Boom Squad, who will be joined by Jose Canseco. How will these newer superstars fare with the older tag-teams?

Our third match will pit three of last week's winners in a Triple Threat match, including Jam Master J who won a Triple Threat match himself! He'll be joined by Steve Toast and Birdman, both picking up wins in their debuts and looking to continue that streak.

The fourth match of the night will see two superstars who have been somewhat struggling, with a chance to turn it around. Drapist will come into the ring and take on Doom, who has been quite on the singles side of things recently. Which of these two will ignite their careers again? Word is that Drapist is a little more concealed this time out..

Our last match will see Kwake, who had an okay showing in the Fatal 4-Way, taking on newcomer Chris Crutchfield, who held his own in the Triple Threat match but couldn't come out on top.

All of this action will kick off tonight, on my Twitch channel, here: http://www.twitch.tv/molholt in about 10 minutes.

@Ahma @Beketov @StevenStamkos91 @Kendrick @gorlab @boom @iRockstar @XaviYEAH! Woods @der meister @DollarAndADream @evrydayimbyfuglien @stevo @ADwyer87 @Tim @Phil @hedgehog337 @Draper @crutchfield @eaglesfan036 @KingRobbie @Toast @atw2592 @Evans

8a0b42f.png

Breaking News:

CEO Mr. Molholt was informed that following his match with Drapist, Doom has suffered a minor head injury. Doctors have cleared him to continue competing. 

Status Effects:

Chris Crutchfield is on a cold streak.

Doom is on a cold streak.

Frank Bonanza is on a cold streak.

Koji Koenig has momentum.

Rage is on a cold streak.

Steve Toast has momentum.

Top 10 VWF Championship Contender Rankings (decided in-game):

Edwin Reencarnacion

Jose Canseco

Koji Koenig

Steve Toast

Zach Parechkin

Cian Mercer

Rage

Steve Bosstin

Philthy&Phamous

D-Money

#1 VWF Tag-Team Championship Contenders (decided in-game):

Boom Squad

Edited by Molholt

9 minutes ago, Molholt said:

Breaking News:

CEO Mr. Molholt was informed that following his match with Drapist, Doom has suffered a minor head injury. Doctors have cleared him to continue competing. 

Status Effects:

Chris Crutchfield is on a cold streak.

Doom is on a cold streak.

Frank Bonanza is on a cold streak.

Koji Koenig has momentum.

Rage is on a cold streak.

Steve Toast has momentum.

Top 10 VWF Championship Contender Rankings (decided in-game):

Edwin Reencarnacion

Jose Canseco

Koji Koenig

Steve Toast

Zach Parechkin

Cian Mercer

Kwake

Rage

Steve Bosstin

Philthy&Phamous

D-Money

#1 VWF Tag-Team Championship Contenders (decided in-game):

Boom Squad

I'm on a cold streak after not even wrestling

Two of my favorite moments from the 6-man tag-team match:

Koji has a cinematic tag-in, straight into a finisher for an elimination... but then, he's eliminated later by Mercer's pop-up powerbomb, who then turns right into Jose Canseco - who is now the live man with Koji's elimination, takes down Mercer and eliminates him!

Edited by Molholt

8 minutes ago, Evans said:

Still can't believe I lost after controlling the match like that lol

Yeah a crazy finish for sure, that match was nearly 30 minutes long also lol. 

I don't think you made a bad showing at all, even with the loss.

Destroying some noobies there, gimme some bigger than that.

P.S. Kwake is being Cena - 3 finishers and still kicking out.

P.S. number 2: It's funny that people are cheering for my player even tho he is a heel.

Edited by hedgehog337

7 minutes ago, hedgehog337 said:

Destroying some noobies there, gimme some bigger than that.

P.S. Kwake is being Cena - 3 finishers and still kicking out.

P.S. number 2: It's funny that people are cheering for my player even tho he is a heel.

Yeah the crowd does what it wants. I think they probably boo at the entrance but then cheer randomly throughout. Also, your finish was about as close to a cheap-shot as you can get in this game, I think - a fake neckbreaker and then a punch to the back of the head/neck lol.

2 hours ago, Draper said:

Sorry @Kendrick, but Doom should have submitted to the first of the 4 mandible claws I delivered to him if he didn't want to end up with a head injury :P

Don't act all high and mighty, winning a match is like Mother Theresa being blamed for the holocaust, it's just not going to happen for Doom.

1 minute ago, Kendrick said:

Don't act all high and mighty, winning a match is like Mother Theresa being blamed for the holocaust, it's just not going to happen for Doom.

Perhaps the unluckiest superstar thus far, which is why I paired him and Drapist (who was 0-2) because dammit, someone had to win!

Also - Drapist was 0-2 without the mask and is now 1-0 with it, perhaps Doom needs one as well? Ha!

Edited by Molholt