Bernie Gow Retires

Fire Tortorella

Good fucking riddance. 

Started out only being a goalie since I was a GM at the time. Knew I wasn't going to love it, but didn't think I was going to hate it as much as I did. Safe to say I'll never be a goalie again. Looks like there's no market for Bernie next season, so I can go ahead and take him behind the barn.

1 season (including VHLM) above a .910 sv% and blowing game 7 pretty much sums up this plug's career.

Sorry Jim, I would call it a good career but it wasn't :(

For whatever reason your tpe just never matched up with your player production. While you never expected to be a tpe whore top goalie, you had some poor numbers in the regular season considering your tpe, with the only bright spots being occasionaly doing well in playoff series. Best of luck with the new player!

• Admin

Hmm I was wondering whether you would stick around til preseason or let Calgary tank in peace.

Yeah, goalies have bad moments even if it's generally a good career but there's always one who you just have to feel bad for.

With your TPE, skaters are going point per game and probably scoring hat tricks on you.

Good luck with Donald/Adam/Matt/Mike/Phil/Sylvester/Hillary Gow.