Happy to be here

snake3001

Hey guys,

figured i should write a little something to get me started on all of this. So my username is snake3001 (as you can tell) and my player name is Jacob Worboy and I'm a goalie. I actually do play goalie IRL and have played competitive hockey for a number of years. I've also played basketball, football and I like to run. I play video games when I get the chance and own at least one of the games from the NBA, NHL, NFL and MLB series'. I'm a Vancouver Canucks fan and follow pretty much all sports avidly but hockey especially. So yeah. Great to be here

29 minutes ago, snake3001 said:

Hey guys,

figured i should write a little something to get me started on all of this. So my username is snake3001 (as you can tell) and my player name is Jacob Worboy and I'm a goalie. I actually do play goalie IRL and have played competitive hockey for a number of years. I've also played basketball, football and I like to run. I play video games when I get the chance and own at least one of the games from the NBA, NHL, NFL and MLB series'. I'm a Vancouver Canucks fan and follow pretty much all sports avidly but hockey especially. So yeah. Great to be here

Welcome I know your pain, if you ever want to wallow in self pity let me know. 

Hey man, welcome to the league! Let me know if you need any help getting started. :cheers:

And, out of curiosity, did you also sign up almost a couple week ago under the account @snakerule2002? Or is there just an exodus of snakex00x fans coming to the VHL as of late? :lol:

• Admin
10 hours ago, snake3001 said:

Hey guys,

Welcome to the league! I imagine as @Kendrick said you are from 2bc, I just joined there myself so it's nice to see some two-way movement.

9 hours ago, JardyB10 said:

Hey man, welcome to the league! Let me know if you need any help getting started. :cheers:

And, out of curiosity, did you also sign up almost a couple week ago under the account @snakerule2002? Or is there just an exodus of snakex00x fans coming to the VHL as of late? :lol:

seriously? no that wasn't me. what are the odds?