New Davos GM [Reviewed]

A Grand Task For A Davos Legend

CiXPvyl.jpg

Davos is in tough, the franchise has now seen its 3rd GM in 3 seasons. Its lost stars McJustice, Richardson,Komarov, Harmpf and more over the last few years. Sinclair and Valmont aren't exactly in their prime. Top prospect has voiced his displeasure on twitter, his future with the squad is uncertain that makes for a tough task as is. Throw in the new GM has been handed the keys literately hours before the biggest draft of the franchise in a few seasons.

Currently holding 3rd overall,and 7th these two players are expected to set the tone for the start of this franchise. Most expect Pavel Komarov to go 7th the two way center is the son of the new GM Vladimir Komarov. The biggest question, is who goes third overall so many good names and big holes throughout the line up. He has been hard at work scouting, asking the tough questions of his scouts, he does not want to miss the best he wants a guy who wants to build with this team. He knows the next two seasons well the team grow, will be tough years he doesn't want quitters.

Im talking with all my team mates i plan on reaching out to all the top prospects, and asking them a few question.I wont leave anything to chance. He will build a team, that outworks his opponents, and wants to be here. He brings a positive attitude to the locker room, he will keep his door open for any of his players, he wants to make one thing clear though, he wont be pushed over. I am a nice guy, but i wont be taken advantage of i like to think of myself a highly intelligent person. I want the best for Davos, and all players who play under me, but that doesn't mean i wont make the hard choices.

With the draft over it becomes apparent Sinclair's time with Davos is done. With the third overall pick Davos selected Jakab Holik, he is set to be the goalie of the future he will be in tough for his rookie season as Davos is a barren wasteland. Davos new GM hopes to make a few moves to add some stop gaps, he wont make any huge splashes in the market but he hopes he can shore up his roster. At this point it looks like Valmount, Adultman, and Covington III will lead the team next year on the offense, with Holik expected to take the starting role from the starter Sinclair who we expect to see moved before the start of the year. It remains to be seen what will happen with Komarov's son at this point in time the 7th overall pick may need to be up in the bigs to help the roster out.

The defense is a huge mystery right now with no one signed,he stated he would have liked to grab a defender in the draft, but there just wasn't one available at 7th and 3rd overall was slated to bring in the next franchise top keeper. He will have to focus on adding some guys via free agency, and will certainly be a focus next draft.

Edited by Gooningitup

3 minutes ago, Phil said:

you're going to nail this position!! Congrats and all the best!! :cheers:

thanks i havent stopped since i was named, already scouted most of the list in greater detail, talked to most of the top end prospects. opened training camp. Gauged my rosters, biggest needs and more lol crazy last 2 hours

3 minutes ago, Victor said:

Great to see new blood in the GM role. I mean, it was the same with Ahma, but I feel he was slightly pushed into the job, while you openly wanted it, which can only be a good thing.

I didnt think id get the job, but i threw my hat into the ring. Worst case i got rejected. Glad you guys gave me a shot :)

Review:

First of all,  best of luck, man.  You're a great guy and anyone should be happy to play for you.  As you've said before,  I shouldn't expect perfect grammar from you so you know about that already.  Content is good.  Image is good. Overall,  very well done!