Join Me in My Day of Spam (Recruitment)

eaglesfan036

Greetings members of the VHLverse,

On Friday, March 25th we shall embark on a journey of eminent importance. On that day, I pledge to spam the following advertisement about the VHL on 200 Youtube videos. With a rough guestimate, I have probably spammed about 150 youtube videos in my spamming career so far, and have netted 2 recruits from that. With my amazing mathematical calculations, this equals 1 recruit per 75 spams. My goal for the VHL is for us to reach 1,000 youtube videos spammed on this day. I ask you, fellow VHL citizens to help with this spamming. Not for tpe or any other monetary gain, but because you enjoy this league and take pride in it, and want to see it continue to flourish with new recruits. Only a few people participated in our recent recruitment drive, and it was kind of sort of successful with a few recruits, but we need more. So I ask all of you to please take a pledge to make x amount of spams of the following message below:

PS. Most of my spams go to videos relative to the VHL, so NHL 16 videos, and kind of hockey video, or any kind of sim league video. If we can reach 1,000 spams, I am hoping that gets us at least 10 recruits over time. Please join me!

Longest Running Hockey Sim League Looking for New Members!

Ever wanted to be a professional hockey player?

The Victory Hockey League (VHL) is an online, browser-based hockey simulation forum. After signing up on the forum, creating and customizing your player is simple - you have almost total control over the type of player you want to have, and you will go through the entire career process, complete with drafts, a minor league, waivers, free agency, trades, and more.

To progress and grow your player, you can do a variety of things each week to earn points, including writing short articles, doing graphics, recording podcasts, or even creating short videos. There's lots of options to accommodate every user regardless of how much time you choose to invest in your player.

Get your career started today at http://vhlforum.com!

2 hours ago, Victor said:

I feel like the top of this needs to be more catchy. Maybe just one short line and then the next bit on another paragraph.

Because YouTube comments don't show in full if you're just scrolling through.

How about....

Longest Running Hockey Sim League Looking for New Members!