Titan Kronos Writes a Letter

Evans

Dear VHL GMs,

It seems like nothing is a constant in this business for me. Just a couple of days ago, I was property of the Quebec City Meute. After the guys that run this place took a closer look at the situation, they realized how much of a steal I was going to be for them if they allowed me to stay with them without forcing them to give up any other assets. Quebec was given two options and they were as follows, keep me and lose their first next year (probably about the spot I would go anyway) or throw this fish back, keep their own first, and receive some sort of conditional 2nd rounder based on the one they used last season. After a couple of days of considering their options, Quebec management informed me that they will be going with the second option and seeing if they are able to redraft me next season. This means that I am fair game in the upcoming draft.

My goal of going number one overall has been reignited with this change in plans. As a first generation player in these parts, I may be fighting an uphill battle. Some of the guys in this draft may have previously had hall of fame players in the past, but don't let that give you tunnel vision. I am the best prospect in this class. I still haven't fully figured out what I am doing, but I have been able to build a competent player that is near the top in several league categories in the VHLM. A new fire has been lit under me due to the Meute covering their asses and making sure that first next year turns into a great active player because there is always the chance I fall off. I won't. I refuse to. Take me number one overall in the draft and you will change the future of your franchise for the better. Quebec's decision is your potential gain.

@Green @gorlab @Da Trifecta. I am ready to upstage all three of you. Don't puss out. Stay active and let the shit talking begin. Let's make this interesting.

Much Love,

TK