Soooooo?

Hello all you sexy people,  damn who knew three seasons away would make a brother excited to come back.  Damn I've missed all of you greatly in my time of absence.

How is everyone? I'm assuming well? 

4 minutes ago, eaglesfan036 said:

hey kachur welcome back bud! I think you left because you had a kid? I hope all is well with him/her :3

Doing great here, both irl and in VHL Land. Glad to have you back, hopefully you recreate?

I have a Nine month old Son who is cute as all hell. I also went and got myself married xD [my bad] j.k.

I do plan on doing a recreate right now I'm just tryingto figure out position and names etc....will most likely be posted in a few days time as well I want to rock out a rookie profile and scouting report so I can post right away

Just now, Kachur said:

I have a Nine month old Son who is cute as all hell. I also went and got myself married xD [my bad] j.k.

I do plan on doing a recreate right now I'm just tryingto figure out position and names etc....will most likely be posted in a few days time as well I want to rock out a rookie profile and scouting report so I can post right away

awesome! I suggest making any kind of skater, as there are currently way too many goalies. Good luck with the new player and you can add one more to the great s49 draft :3

Just now, eaglesfan036 said:

awesome! I suggest making any kind of skater, as there are currently way too many goalies. Good luck with the new player and you can add one more to the great s49 draft :3

I was thinking Alex Kachur the second, making him the son of my first and a defenseman. 

Also I now have more time to put towards it as I'm now more settledin the married life