VHL.com Article in Poll Format

Tagger

Best Zero Post Members Tournament (Group A)  

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

That's right, the hotly anticipated and much requested Zero Post Member Of the Year Tournament begins NOW! Choose your favourite:

@And1 - Apparently was Gordon Bombay from the S36 VHL Draft, and was probably called Joe Nash at one point. 

@snakerule2002 - I think he came here to advertise his football league GESL (Good Enough Sim League), perhaps the most conservatively named sim league in history.

@The Q - I believe he was Earl Parker in the S35 VHL Draft. Also believe he played a part in the VFL and the MSFL

@MathewTit - No posts reference his username, so I'm just going to presume it's someone who thinks I'm a tit. Can confirm they are not wrong. 

@LeBron King Gonzalez - Mr Irrelevant in the S24 VHL Draft that saw future HOFs Johny McPuck and Kim Bong Il selected, he entered the Season 37 Draft as Lebron King Gonzalez (Again) and was drafted with the 3rd rounder that the Americans acquired from the Iron Eagles at the same time they got the pick they used to get VHL's biggest bust Tom Slaughter

@Goalstopper - Username says it all as he's yet to concede a goal in the VHL

@MontrealRockhound - Came to recruit on behalf of the Montreal Gem and Mineral Club. 

@Megaman - Streetlight alt confirmed

@njherdfan - Cattle herding is a big deal in New Jersey and nobody is quite as passionate about it as njherdfan

@hookemhorns -  BLi8tn.gif

@Peace - Also had stints in the VHL as "Make Love Not War" and "(/I\)"

@Dunlop - Not related to Reggie Dunlop, he is in fact a rubber tire. 

@RunSoHard - Motherfuckers wanna find him

@Aenir - A football sim leaguer (MFA, MSFL, USFL) who has a Psyduck avatar. As a stab in the dark, he probably had a player called Chris Orosz. Just this feeling I have. 

@yup - American for "Yes"

@The Perfect Pair - No comment on the username, but the perfect pear does not exist. Pears are great, but you're never going to escape from it's grasp without your hands being covered in fruit juice. Unless you eat a hard pear, in which case, get the fuck out of my sim league. 

@Dynamo - Big Riga Reign fan

@kidalb3rt - Unless you mash B repeatedly, he evolves into Prince Albert once he hits level 16. 

@Secord - Left in embarrassment without a post after realizing he spelled "Scored" wrong.

@Bonersoup - If you're still flacid 3 hours after consuming BonerSoup, you need to consult a doctor

19 minutes ago, XaviYEAH! Woods said:

@MathewTit - No posts reference his username, so I'm just going to presume it's someone who thinks I'm a tit. Can confirm they are not wrong. 

Also, you a one "T" guy? I understand them as much as people who spell my name without an "H" or "K" - fuck you, Zac Efron.

Just now, CowboyinAmerica said:

Also, you a one "T" guy? I understand them as much as people who spell my name without an "H" or "K" - fuck you, Zac Efron.

I'm a two T guy so I guess the jokes on him! HAHA! He's gonna be so pissed when he doesn't see me talking mess about him.