What Are You Listening To?

Kyle

4 hours ago, hedgehog337 said:

Em's gonna sell about less than 300K lol

that's an awfully hot coffee pot flop

Thats pretty impressive IMO, if your comparing 300k to his last album (I believe it did something crazy like 790k) or even any of his other projects. Since 2014 the whole sales of music has completely changed. Not many people buy physical copies anymore, even less buy albums off of platforms like iTunes and more people are streaming and/or downloading illegally. Combine this with the fact it leaked a few days before it was supposed to drop. 

If you compare Em's 300k to other rappers that dropped this year, Kendrick did 600k and hes one of the most pronounced rappers in the game, Drake's more life only did 500k and hes pretty much the king of sales/streams as far as rap and male artists. Also Logic did something like 300k as well, either way these numbers are pretty good, also dont forget he pretty much told all his fans that were trump supporters to fuck off aha.

1 hour ago, Tyler said:

amazing song whole good friday releases was such an amazing time for music 

Was so angry when Kanye announced he was bringing it back right before the release of Pablo and then only did it for like 2 weeks lmao.

5 minutes ago, Kesler said:

Was so angry when Kanye announced he was bringing it back right before the release of Pablo and then only did it for like 2 weeks lmao.

man ive learned to stop believing a god damn word kanye says at this point

9 minutes ago, Tyler said:

man ive learned to stop believing a god damn word kanye says at this point

I can say I've learned the same aha, when he said he was dropping 3 albums in 2016, including cruel winter and turbo I was like ya right lmao. Although I can say I'm still waiting for both.

19 minutes ago, Kesler said:

I can say I've learned the same aha, when he said he was dropping 3 albums in 2016, including cruel winter and turbo I was like ya right lmao. Although I can say I'm still waiting for both.

3 albums a year lmao

didnt he say he was going mad max hahaha

10 hours ago, Tyler said:

3 albums a year lmao

didnt he say he was going mad max hahaha

yeah he was wildin' out, also around that time that he wanted to win a 100 grammys, that was like almost 2 years ago now :( 

also wayne dropping D6 today, so hyped