What Are You Listening To?

Kyle

• 2 weeks later...
56 minutes ago, hedgehog337 said:

Listened to Culture II. An okay album, couple of fine songs there.

Also, I forgot Drake released two songs. God's Plan is fine.

Dedication 6 reloaded OUT NOW 0b9YL9o.png

idk why migos thinks they have any business releasing full length projects just release like 5 singles a year

3 minutes ago, Tyler said:

idk why migos thinks they have any business releasing full length projects just release like 5 singles a year

It was indeed a long ass album. The quality was good, but I wasn't amped up after listening this.

Stir Fry, Walk It Talk It, Open It Up - these song I liked.

• 2 weeks later...

I am way off the deep end right now listening to an album by a Celtic Metal band named Eluveitie. The first song I heard by them is still my favorite though, King. Sorry no youtube access at work so the best I can do is a google music link. https://play.google.com/music/m/Ta2egbrtbhtqgogbhiz3ko3gxbe?t=King_-_Eluveitie

5 hours ago, Polygeekism said:

I am way off the deep end right now listening to an album by a Celtic Metal band named Eluveitie. The first song I heard by them is still my favorite though, King. Sorry no youtube access at work so the best I can do is a google music link. https://play.google.com/music/m/Ta2egbrtbhtqgogbhiz3ko3gxbe?t=King_-_Eluveitie

My buddy absolutely loves them every time they come to the island hes the first in line for tickets. He has a hoodie hes had for like 5 years thats ratty but he wears it every day.

19 minutes ago, Beaviss said:

My buddy absolutely loves them every time they come to the island hes the first in line for tickets. He has a hoodie hes had for like 5 years thats ratty but he wears it every day.

What island are you talking about?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Can we just talk about how we're about to get five weeks of Kanye.

Daytona was absolutely awesome for only being 21 minutes. You can binge that album three times over and it still feels just as big of a bump as it was the first time. The beats were amazing, the album art itself is very raw, and it's just the beginning of the five weeks of 'Ye.

Bloody good, I tell ya.

On 5/26/2018 at 8:40 AM, pennypenny said:

Can we just talk about how we're about to get five weeks of Kanye.

Daytona was absolutely awesome for only being 21 minutes. You can binge that album three times over and it still feels just as big of a bump as it was the first time. The beats were amazing, the album art itself is very raw, and it's just the beginning of the five weeks of 'Ye.

Bloody good, I tell ya.

speaking of which,

pTOnTXz.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

IT'S YOUR BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

It's your fuckin birthday...

I still can't breath. Stay tuned to find out if Drake could do even more clumsy hook on his next projects. WHMmbBO.gifit's a shame cause the beat is lowkey fine.

1 hour ago, hedgehog337 said:

IT'S YOUR BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

It's your fuckin birthday...

I still can't breath. Stay tuned to find out if Drake could do even more clumsy hook on his next projects. WHMmbBO.gifit's a shame cause the beat is lowkey fine.

Ratchet Happy Birthday is by far the worst track though, so many great ones. Scorpion might come close to Take Care imo and I don't say that lightly. I've been disappointed with a lot of Drake since 2012 but Scorpion is fantastic

5 minutes ago, alecbama said:

Ratchet Happy Birthday is by far the worst track though, so many great ones.

Could've been much better without that lazy ass singing by Aubrey himself.

After the first listen:

8 out of 10

Sandra's Rose

Jay's line about X

RHB's beat

Two rules of Nicki

Most standout moments/songs for me. A lot's of casual listeners are also praising Emotionless, probably gotta listen to both sides once again tomorrow to have an opinion. For now, this project is mid imo.

Also, 14 March was supposed to be a more impactful song. Push ruined that for sure lol.

11 minutes ago, hedgehog337 said:

Could've been much better without that lazy ass singing by Aubrey himself.

After the first listen:

8 out of 10

Sandra's Rose

Jay's line about X

RHB's beat

Two rules of Nicki

Most standout moments/songs for me. A lot's of casual listeners are also praising Emotionless, probably gotta listen to both sides once again tomorrow to have an opinion. For now, this project is mid imo.

Also, 14 March was supposed to be a more impactful song. Push ruined that for sure lol.

Emotionless after the 2:00 mark is excellent imo. I'm a big fan of that classic background singer flow too, so that makes it all the better for me. I think Blue Tint, Nonstop, and Talk Up are the best bangers and there are a lot of B side tracks that are smooth. Finesse, In My Feelings, Summer Games, etc.

The MJ track was kinda disappointing I think, and you're right about 14 March kinda losing some juice. Lot of nice beats, only one I really didn't like was Is There More.