Stockholm Announcing new Co-GM

boubabi

18 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:

What exactly aren't you convinced about? That boubabi shouldn't be GM in any fashion? Or that Jack should have retired a week later?

The above comment was a joke. Although I still think a 2nd should be given up considering it is what we set aside for GM's having to claim their player. The point in which Kraken reaches the Vikings roster is actually less of an issue than anything, its the fact they haven't sacrificed anything which Davos, Toronto and Seattle all did. Hell even I had to spend a 1st round pick on my player.

14 hours ago, boubabi said:

You guys are quick to remove my gold color

Probably wasnt quick enough, but that was me. I felt it was a big contributer to the confusion in this thread. You should still have GM Forum access though.

And @Kendrick, Stockholm doesn't have to give up anything because they did a proper succession. If Ahma wouldn't have gone Inactive and eventually re created, Davos wouldn't have had to given up anything for his future player either. I'm kinda drunk now, but I'm certain that's How's it's always been. Sure, it is now convenient timing for Vasteras, especially since Karnage is close to retirement anyway, but there's never been any sort of rule against that. And whether there should be or not is an entirely different discussion.

• 4 years later...