Fun Facts

JardyB10

Last season, Toronto broke the record for most Empty Net Goals in a season, with 8. The previous "record" was set in S22 by Seattle with 4, and three other teams matched that feat since then.

The strange this is, Toronto was a really bad team last season. You don't get empty net goals unless you're winning by one goal with a minute left, and apparently, of Toronto's whole 19 wins last season, this happened 8 times. That's fucked up.

Max @Molholt holds the "record" for most shots in a single game, with 30 in GM 125 of S45. In that same season, he also recorded the 4th most shots by a single player in a single game, with 25 in GM 16.

However, he doesn't even crack the Top 10 for most shots in a single season. (Bonus fun fact: The Knight brothers hold #1 and #2 of that record, both set in S32 on different teams. David Smalling register 676 shots with Davos, while Phil Rafter had 649 with Helsinki.)

• Senior Admin
47 minutes ago, Victor said:

Some of these probably trumped by some stuff in the olden days but we'll never know.

probably a good thing, unbeatable records suck DICK

• Admin
8 minutes ago, Mike said:

My original player was a pretty big puck hog not sure how he stacks up anymore but he had near the most shots in VHL for quite a long time.

still up there https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FuZWd5PGBaFUdSs6WU7NueehUgT4mDWRvt_QlCBfMPo/edit#gid=185646209

17 hours ago, JardyB10 said:

I fucked up that first fact, Toronto actually let in a record of 8 empty net goals. Which is still fairly impressive.

Not really because I was pulling my goalie with like 2 minutes and maybe also if trailing by 2?