Note to GM's

Da Trifecta

Kai Roberts is not going to pass the threshold with the 200 TPE limit at all. He most certainly has been putting in work but now it seems he may have to spend another season in the VHLM. He would not like to have to do this and would love to play for your team. If you are a rebuilding team, please let me get as much ice time in my career as I possibly can. If you are a competing team, then I guess I have no choice but I'd still prefer to play depth. He is not looking for accolades or to be the best of his draft class. Right now his main focus is developing himself as a better player. As for missing out on the other 20 TPE from the achievement tracker next year, a donation will be made at some point in his career to make up for the difference. Therefore please think wisely before drafting. Also some weeks will be welfare while others get creative. I hope this is alright with you.

2 hours ago, gregreg said:

and the stock keeps going down 

I am quite certain it's already as low as can be.

34 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

I'm confused it says you won't pass the 200 TPE mark but then the article is written with words that say you will be...

I won't be. It says I can make up for the missing 20 TPE from next achievement tracker I would get if I stayed down.

14 minutes ago, Da Trifecta said:

I am quite certain it's already as low as can be.

I won't be. It says I can make up for the missing 20 TPE from next achievement tracker I would get if I stayed down.

Why would you need to make up for it if you're staying down there? The wording is strange on this.

6 hours ago, Kendrick said:

Wait so you don't want to stay down but you won't pass the 200 TPE mark? That's not really ideal for any team.

Worked for me, and I didn't even pass the 200 before close to the end of my rookie season.

6 hours ago, stevo said:

Worked for me, and I didn't even pass the 200 before close to the end of my rookie season.

Oh I know a team will have him because its a cheap player for depth, the question is if his build is balanced or stacked in one area. Sometimes with depth players like that, if they have a balanced build they aren't exceptional at one thing but mediocre at all things.

2 hours ago, Kendrick said:

Oh I know a team will have him because its a cheap player for depth, the question is if his build is balanced or stacked in one area. Sometimes with depth players like that, if they have a balanced build they aren't exceptional at one thing but mediocre at all things.

Scoring is my main thing really. I am working on more but that's why I said if a rebuilding team takes me, I want to get the most playing time out of my career. If I am on a competing team, really if they want me to play it will be cheap obviously and could benefit us both or if they send me down, I guess I have no choice. But I would much rather prefer to play in the VHL.

Edited by Da Trifecta