Where's the S49 player store

Yeah I usually actually have it up by now. But I suffered a mild heat stroke + fever just before my days off here and to be completely honest the thought of sitting upstairs in my computer room for several hours to do work instead of chilling in the cool basement is deadly. However I am hoping to try and get it done tonight/tomorrow. 

4 hours ago, Mr. Power said:

Yeah I usually actually have it up by now. But I suffered a mild heat stroke + fever just before my days off here and to be completely honest the thought of sitting upstairs in my computer room for several hours to do work instead of chilling in the cool basement is deadly. However I am hoping to try and get it done tonight/tomorrow. 

Heat stroke or Heat exhaustion? The difference is a simple 3 digit phone call. Hoping it isn't the former.

8 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

Heat stroke or Heat exhaustion? The difference is a simple 3 digit phone call. Hoping it isn't the former.

Heat exhaustion likely. I made the mistake of leaving my humidifier on before work one night when I slept during the day. As we've been getting some hot days here I think my body just got super dehydrated/hot. That combined with a high fever and still going to work a overnight warehouse shift one day with it. I've been feeling better since I had a few days off here. 

Turns out when weather places warn of high temperature, ensuring you consume enough water per day is pretty important. Even more so I'd say if you work manual labour such as I do.

Just now, Mr. Power said:

Heat exhaustion likely. I made the mistake of leaving my humidifier on before work one night when I slept during the day. As we've been getting some hot days here I think my body just got super dehydrated/hot. That combined with a high fever and still going to work a overnight warehouse shift one day with it. I've been feeling better since I had a few days off here. 

Turns out when weather places warn of high temperature, ensuring you consume enough water per day is pretty important. Even more so I'd say if you work manual labour such as I do.

Yup! Well at least it is that and not a heat stroke. Heat stroke can result in lost of air to your system and heat exhaustion can be solved with a cooler atmosphere. I mentioned 911 because heat stroke can result in death (i.e. Corey Stringer, Minnesota Vikings).