Claimed:Teams I am Rooting for This Season [Reviewed]

Teams I am Rooting for This Season

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSdBCPsCJjVYQYBrkF8f5K

What's up fam, I shall be talking about a topic that I am sure you are all curious to know. With Calgary clearly out of the playoff picture, I have teams I am rooting for to win the cup just for fun based on how much I like their squad. This will only include teams with a legit chance to win a cup, so apologies to the scrubby teams like Calgary. 

1) Cologne Express

My top two teams are going to be European, because it is no fun seeing your conference rivals win a cup when they are in your own division. Cologne has no one I really dislike, and they have one awesome person in Phil, along with some cool quiet guys like Tim and Fever. Also, GregGreg seems pretty chill from my limited time talking to him. Lastly, the inner troll in me thinks it would be great if after all this talk of NA elitism, an EU team comes in there and wins it.

2) Davos Dynamo

My second team I am rooting for is Davos, as they are the other EU contender with any chance of winning the cup. Davos has a few players I am not particularly fond of, but that is balanced out by some cool guys like Steven Stamkos, Jardy, and of course their GM who is a great guy. Other than that I don't have much of a reason to root for Davos, other than my jealousy if an NA team wins.

3) New York Americans

I don't particularly care for New York, because I feel like most people always associate the Americans as being the "elite" and best team ever. However, New York still is in America, and as we all know, America is the best country in the world. Diamond Ace is a cool guy so I don't mind seeing him win some cups, and I think YEAH is a great guy as well. Also, I don't like seeing teams that aren't Calgary win back to back cups, so I can't root for Toronto.

4) Toronto Legion

I actually like a lot of people on the Legion, such as WinGod, Higgins, Molholt, Dollar, etc. The only problem is that Toronto won the cup last year, and as I said before I don't like seeing back to back winners if they are not Calgary. If Toronto hadn't previously won the cup they would likely be much higher on my list.

99999999999999999999999999) Quebec City Meute

I never want to see Quebec win a cup for as long as I live, and I doubt it will ever happen. First off, if Brovy, Draper, and Victor win a cup together we will never hear the end of it as those three will combine for trillions of words about it. Also, Quebec has always been Calgary's biggest rival, and we don't want Quebec to take advantage of when Calgary is rebuilding to win the cup because we all know Quebec can't beat Calgary if Calgary is competing. Lastly, even though I think Kesler is amusing sometimes and pretty chill, I still like to say lol Kesler.

mqdefault.jpg

• Admin

Eaglesfan supporting your team is pretty much a death knell.

Also I really don't think Quebec has always been Calgary's rival - considering they didn't exist for the 30 better seasons of Calgary's history.

• Victor unpinned this topic

Review:

First off, thanks for the shout out.....

This is a great article. Very well written and though I don't like your ranking, it's completely objective so I can't really say much about it. Toronto looks like they may repeat tbh.

No grammar issues, I'm assuming length is good, looked good overall.

• evrydayimbyfuglien changed the title to Teams I am Rooting for This Season [Reviewed]
  • 1 month later...