2016-2017 NHL Discussion

Kendrick

He couldn't change direction to save his life, that being said I'm not so high on the offseason. Didn't address goaltender and Tyler is starting to show glass man signs. Honestly I could see us falling flat on our faces and missing the post season.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, ADwyer87 said:

FUCK THIS.

i don't care if we lose every game this season, just please let Crosby be ok....

Damn that blows, I use to hate the guy but I can't help but see his talent. Hope he's okay.

Also I have tickets to Stars-Ducks on Thursday but I have school too... decisions

26 minutes ago, Mr. Hickey said:

Damn that blows, I use to hate the guy but I can't help but see his talent. Hope he's okay.

Also I have tickets to Stars-Ducks on Thursday but I have school too... decisions

Yeah I mean after getting multiple concussions and younhave to worry about their livelihood...

also hockey >

5 hours ago, ADwyer87 said:

Yeah I mean after getting multiple concussions and younhave to worry about their livelihood...

also hockey >

Yeah, think I'm also gonna skip school Tuesday to go to the Stars season ticket holder event at six flags... Gonna get my seguin jersey signed ?