Real Talk with ADwyer

@eaglesfan036 @Ghost Reaper @Banackock @701 @BeanSobie @bukss_a @hedgehog337 @Mike @NUCK @Beketov @RomanesEuntDomus @DollarAndADream @Phil @Knight @Draper @Higgins @gorlab @Mr. Power

New podcast should be up shortly. Thanks all for the great questions

• 2 weeks later...
On 11.9.2016 at 4:26 AM, ADwyer87 said:

I'm not really active enough around here to ask any educated questions but I still love the work you are doing :)

37 minutes ago, RomanesEuntDomus said:

I'm not really active enough around here to ask any educated questions but I still love the work you are doing :)

I have all the uneducated answers to your uneducated questions :P 

• Commissioner

I'll ask you questions if you ask me questions haha

1. I feel like I've heard you say before that you don't have a computer; how is it you record these podcasts?

2. When Podcasting do you prefer personal questions or heavy league related stuff that you need to look up?

3. Predictions for where some of the Big FA's are going to end up?

4. Do you think my flub in the CoDCast by saying Unassisted was on Seattle was, in fact, a premonition for Free Agency?

5. How do you think Seattle's chances are next season?

6. I hand you a bottle of Vodka, what do you mix with it?

7. Same question as above but with Whiskey and then Rum.

8. Am I at the annoying number of questions yet?

9. Should Molholt quit running the TCBL and devote his time instead to bring back VHL Wrestling?

10. How long before your VHLM Luck with the Founder's Cup translates into the VHL?

11. What was it like to win Founder's Cups? I've never actually won one.

12. I hate the number eleven so I had to add another question. Are there any numbers you irrationally hate for no reason?

Talk about the Free Agency moves!! Who has a better squad now: Calgary or Riga?

Where does this all leave Cologne? Should greg try to compete or trade assets off and go for a rebuild?

Let's say the latter happens, where do you fancy Phil Hamilton to go? Who'd want him, anyway?

Can I win the Labbatte again in my career or has the age of Jeff Hamilton come?

Seeing as you are the GM of the Wild, what do you know about the city of Saskatoon?

What do you know about the member @Kylrad ?

Do you think VHL needs to hire an emoji/smiley manager because the current selection of smileys are ass besides :cig: ?

What is the hardest part about being a GM in the VHLM?

Which one would you rather have, best PK in the league or best PP in the league?

Would you ever consider relocating Saskatoon to some other place? 

Edited by jRuutu

6 hours ago, evrydayimbyfuglien said:

Why did you pass on Dortch in the draft? I thought we were cool. :lol:

Because there's *cough cough* @hedgehog337 who likes to steal @ADwyer87's besties.  

So you mentioned about the good and bad stuffs in S51 VHLM draft. But what was the worst moment in this draft?

And the best moment?

Last night you said in chatzy I took some your besties, like Dortch. Are you still mad at me, ot it's not really important anymore?

Somehow you're the second longest tenured VHLM GM. Do you feel old yet?

Why nobody wants to take Moscow? It's because this team is ex- junior Vasteras? Or just a bad karma after championship S45? BTW, I thought @Gunner would take that job. but oh well. 

11 minutes ago, hedgehog337 said:

Because there's *cough cough* @hedgehog337 who likes to steal @ADwyer87's besties.  

So you mentioned about the good and bad stuffs in S51 VHLM draft. But what was the worst moment in this draft?

And the best moment?

Last night you said in chatzy I took some your besties, like Dortch. Are you still mad at me, ot it's not really important anymore?

Somehow you're the second longest tenured VHLM GM. Do you feel old yet?

Why nobody wants to take Moscow? It's because this team is ex- junior Vasteras? Or just a bad karma after championship S45? BTW, I thought @Gunner would take that job. but oh well. 

I didn't realize it was open until late last night and I applied now :)

@BeanSobie @bukss_a @hedgehog337 @NUCK @Beketov @RomanesEuntDomus @DollarAndADream @Phil @Knight @Draper @Higgins @gorlab @Mr. Power @jRuutu @STZ @Molholt @Tylar @Harry F'n Hans @Kylrad @biggy_dooberman @Toast @evrydayimbyfuglien

New podcast is up, thanks for the questions everyone! If you have any more questions for me they would be greatly appreciated :D 

• Commissioner

1. As of writing this we're 1 point behind Toronto and 3 behind Calgary. Do you think it's possible for Seattle to get home  ice advantage in the playoffs? What about the bye?

2. Yes I know it's really early to predict playoff stuff but isn't that more entertaining sometimes?

3. Do you feel dumb for thinking NY

could do well this season?

4. Seattle has now beaten Calgary twice (of their 3 losses as of writing). Why do you think we've been able to have success against the league's top team thus far?

5. How many points do you think you'all get from your predictions this season?

6. Follow up, did you predict Holik for most improved? If not, why the fuck not?

7. You said you're doing something with math in college: what are your plans after graduation? What do you ideally want to do?

8. How's the weather? It's starting to get fucking cold up here.

9. Is Calgary's run a 1 year deal or will they be able to keep some of their signings to try for 2?

10. Of the teams currently competing, who do you think will go into a rebuild first?

Edited by Beketov

Questions to Adwyer:

You said you will sign your second player to Saskatoon. Are you gonna ask to GM's to not draft your second in next VHLM draft?

Sasky is on roll now. Is that DeGrath, or the whole team is full of bae's?

Why Bratislava can't find their game?

a) No centers;

b) M.T. Power isn't updated yet;

c) hedgehog337 is a scrub at setting lines

Questions to Trifecta:

Love/Hate game. Is that the first time for you?

Dermaux is a scoring leader in Bratislava. Is that you were looking for when you created him?

Do you want to see Roberts and Dermaux in one team?

1) Why don't you tag me in this?

2) What year will Carson Wentz join the Hall of Fame?

3) If you get itchy while half way to falling asleep, do you try to power through the desire and keep still or do you go for the itch and wake back up?

4) Now that I am no longer VHLM commish I have paid 0 attention to what's going on there. Fill me in por favor?

Do you envision your 2nd player being better than your main?

What's the VHLM GM gig like? I've been around here a little bit but have never really felt like GMing.

Can we some day be on a team in the VHL? We always get paired up in other leagues. SHL, TCBL, SBL, etc.