Two Players bitch

Smarch

New player incoming

After the lottery held last night by the Victory Hockey League, the Smarch agency along with nine others were given the exclusive opportunity to try out the leagues new two player project. VHL rules prior to the big announcement, of the two player project, limited agents from having more than one player in the VHL at one time. The new rules have been made to try to bring life to the declining member base in the VHL, allowing those who want to put in the work with another skater or goalie. I am grateful for the opportunity the league has given me, and really hope this can bring life into my ever-fading interest in the league. After talking to Sterling a few months back I was sure I was done after Weinstein, but I am excited to see if this project can bring the VHL back on top of internet sim hockey leagues. 

My next step is to figure out what to do. I know 100 % that I will be making a skater, to give myself some time off the goaltending aspect of the shit hole known as STHS. I am at a crossroads as to what to do next in terms of a name and position. That’s where we need your help VHL. Bring some names and positions forward to be considered. They likely won’t be though to be honest.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQPZVvveYwmosYPhnMi6tg