Why Free Agents Should Sign With Stockholm?

Advantage

Cause Calgary did this and those guys are dicks.

1. Chance to change history - We all know this franchise is the laughing stock of league history and we would all like to change that and get them some cups.  I for one wanted to be the GM to do it which is why I took the job.  You would have a chance to make it so the Vasteras/Stockholm franchise has strong history just like myself, Sterling, Streetlight, etc. did for New York.

2. I am GM - I am a proven GM.  I don't know if I think I'm the best ever (Molholt anyone?)...but I am proven and I will do anything to keep my team in the hunt.  Yeah, the European Conference is tougher, but you have to beat those teams anyway.

3. Good young core - Streetlight, Der Meister, Paramorise, SVB, etc.  Even a solid goalie in AVB, and while he isnt as good as Weinstein...he also is two years younger and progressing and a lot cheaper as well.  I also have 2 1sts in S52 and multiple 2nds in S53, so I will continue to stockpile young talent.  Lots of money to get those Free Agents now too...more than anyone else trying to compete.

4. I run a Tight Knit LR - Always have and always will.  Just like in New York.

5. It's Destiny - Season 1...Cup, Season 26...Cup, Season 51...Cup?

JOIN US! :sto:

Edited by Advantage