Claimed:KnightTime #69 [Reviewed]

Phil

Episode #69

tumblr_nliip12Mgq1t0c9z4o1_500.gif

I'm back with questions! Thanks @Streetlight, @Da Trifecta, @Draper, and almost @DollarAndADream for those! All completely different ones too! Anyway, listen as I get mind-fucked with the random and secret changes to the World Cup that the Commissioners decided to just switch up without telling a soul and I needed @Knight to help me out with it. It was basically a medical emergency. 

Song:
Broheimian Rhapsody - Blink-182
California - Blink-182

This is a division of KnightTime Radio. 

Run Time: 23 minutes

The Commissioners didn't change the WC point system, it was all Higgins on a whim. I think it's good. I agree the bottom two teams should go home and there should be two rounds though, even though my team just heavily benefit from that this season.

@linsangeles isn't that difficult of a name the way I read it. It's just Lins, which I read just as it's spelled, then Angeles, which I read like I would Los Angeles. So it's Lins Angeles. You're just drunk. ( jk that's me kinda ) Also he's not new, he's just formerly Gregy, owner of classic Nikki Kissanen, soon-to-be  VHLM defenceman of the year and probably MVP.

3 hours ago, JardyB10 said:

@linsangeles isn't that difficult of a name the way I read it. It's just Lins, which I read just as it's spelled, then Angeles, which I read like I would Los Angeles. So it's Lins Angeles. You're just drunk. ( jk that's me kinda ) Also he's not new, he's just formerly Gregy, owner of classic Nikki Kissanen, soon-to-be  VHLM defenceman of the year and probably MVP.

It's just a typesetting with my name a surname :) but yeah, I don't also think it's hard to read or something.

I see @JardyB10 already got into the World Cup changes, but this is the 5th tourney with the changes which were announced before the S40 WC

On 2014-12-01 at 10:54 AM, Higgins said:

CLIENT FILE FOR WORLD CUP GMS AND INDEX CLICK HERE

PLAYOFF INDEX

Email to mhiggins21 at hotmail dot com

S40 World Cup Changes

Change #1 - Wins will count as 3 points in the standings. OT and SO wins will count as 2 points in the standings. OT and SO loss will count as 1 point in the standings.

Change #2 - There will be no game #13 because that is considered bad luck by many cultures.

Change #3 - Olympic type playoffs, all teams make it bye for top 2

25 minutes ago, Streetlight said:

"It's about time Calgary did something. It's for the good of the league."

Meanwhile, in Stockholm...

They will fail until they relocate back to Vasteras imo

And I guess I never realyl have taken notice of the points in the World Cup... just the actual standings haha

- Really confused me as well on that WC point system at first. :lol: 

- There was one point where you said "Travis Gow" and it tripped me out for a second because my name is Travis.

- All those people going to Calgary is crazy. From shit to stacked real quick.

- Toronto lost Wingate to retirement, then Velvet bailed on us.

- So, you didn't think Kendrick, Draper, hedgehog, Banackock, and DollarAndADream would get the 2nd player this season. You got 3/5. Draper and hedgehog got it. Pretty decent guessing for random. :lol:

- Started Stranger Things? Man, that show is fucking awesome. ELEVEN !!

On 9/20/2016 at 10:27 AM, DollarAndADream said:

- Started Stranger Things? Man, that show is fucking awesome. ELEVEN !!

Finished it lol. 

Is it racist to say that the black kid really fucking annoyed me throughout the show? 

otherwise it was epic. RENEWED FOR SEASON 2!!!! 

6 hours ago, Phil said:

Finished it lol. 

Is it racist to say that the black kid really fucking annoyed me throughout the show? 

otherwise it was epic. RENEWED FOR SEASON 2!!!! 

Nah, he annoyed the hell out of me as well. I guess that's his character....to question on why they are doing anything and stay home instead. :lol: