S51 Riga Reign Captains

Toast

With the unfortunate absence of our former captain, Kronos, I have decided that we will roll with a new captain and new alternates for this new season. This represents a new chance for Riga and it seems fitting that we get a fresh start with our captains as well.

CAPTAIN - Pietro Maximoff @Green

Green has been phenomenal since we made the deal to bring him in to Riga. While he may not be as heavily involved with the VHL as he once was, he is still the life blood of the team. Maximoff attracts players to this team and is someone I consider a team adviser at this point. Without a doubt, he deserves this honour.

ALTERNATE - Kai Roberts @Mr. Jones

DT has been incredible during his short time with the Reign so far. Without him, I'm not sure this past off-season would've turned out the way it did. For that, Roberts receives the honour of wearing one of the As this season.

ALTERNATE - Jeff Hamilton @sterling

The veteran of the team. Sterling has seen it all in the VHL and Hamilton will be a player Riga heavily relies upon this season. We'll be counting on his leadership to help lead the team this season.

@KingRobbie @TheLastOlympian07 @Dmoushey_31 @Lunaro @JardyB10 you guys are all fantastic as well, but there are only three letters to be worn. This group is great, and I know great things await this season.

Congratulations to everyone!

:rig::rig::rig: