DAV/COL ; S35 off-season

Pretty sure Cologne GM's took the deal they thought was better for them, just happened to be also where you wanted to go.

There's no need to be bitter. It's a trade, its now over with and the future moves along.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's no need to be bitter. It's a trade, its now over with and the future moves along.

Trust me I'm not bitter, I think the draft will be good and it's my favorite part of GMing. In my opinion the Helsinki 1sts will be better, but I hope not for obvious reasons!

So much more reason for me to support Davos. Go go Dynamo!

Appreciate the love bro.

Jones was leaving so Davos traded for him and this way Cologne got something back in return.

I was going to test FA at seasons end. I gave Kendrick a heads up and that way he got something in return instead of me just bolting and him losing out.

What's not to get? Davos is the best.

Yeah we are.

Just a quick confirmation from me as well, as those were the first negotiations I was involved in as a Co-GM :). Pretty fun and intense, so thank you to everyone who made an offer and especially to Victor who we ended up doing the deal with after some intense talks with other teams that came pretty close to completing the deal as well. We got a bunch of good offers for Jones and in the end we both asked Jones what he wants and also looked at which deal we like best. Luckily the answer to both those questions was the same.

We wish Davey the best of luck in his new home and wish him all the best for his future, thank you for your time here in Cologne Davey!

Just a quick confirmation from me as well, as those were the first negotiations I was involved in as a Co-GM :). Pretty fun and intense, so thank you to everyone who made an offer and especially to Victor who we ended up doing the deal with after some intense talks with other teams that came pretty close to completing the deal as well. We got a bunch of good offers for Jones and in the end we both asked Jones what he wants and also looked at which deal we like best. Luckily the answer to both those questions was the same.

We wish Davey the best of luck in his new home and wish him all the best for his future, thank you for your time here in Cologne Davey!

Thank you bro. I wish you and Cologne the best (except during playoffs).

Hefty price but if Jones continues progressing it is a win-win.

I plan on doing all my PT's and helping Davos become a better team.

:( Good luck in Davos Jones, was nice having you as a teammate in Cologne.

Phil, I will miss you the most. Such a great teammate and person in the LR. It's always fun being a teammate of yours, whether it's Cologne or Montreal (Seawolves.)