S36 Waiver Thread

Corco

Once a player is created, VHLM teams have 24 hours to claim them using priority, based on the continually updated priority list below:

Priority List:

Turku (0/5)

Brampton (2/5)

Bratislava (1/5)

Oslo (2/5)

Minot (1/5)

Saskatoon (2/5)

Yukon (3/5)

Ottawa (4/5)

Bern (4/5)

Vasteras (4/5)

After the 24 hours, the player is eligible to be claimed for free without affecting priority or counting as one of 5 seasonal waiver claims.

24 hours after this (48 hours after player creation), the player will be assigned to a VHLM team depending on positional needs of all VHLM teams.

Claim History:

Bern used priority to sign Eliana Ben-Lev (FA)

Ottawa claims Konstantin Azhishchenkov

Yukon claims Marcus Bjorkstrand

Oslo claims Kimmo Salo

Ottawa free claims Matthew Jay Banks

Minot free claims John Otter

Ottawa free claims Jack Ryan

Saskatoon free claims Tihon Kalstad

Bern free claims Molson Keith

Vasteras claims Mikael Svensson

Minot claims free Dexter Jonty

Brampton claims Azi Ali

Saskatoon claims Jack Griffith

Bern claims Jakub Linholm

Ottawa claims Travis Boychuk

Brampton claims David Hall

Vasteras claims Vasily Miroshnychenko

Ottawa claims Mike Lien

Ottawa free claims Fredrik Andersson

Bratislava claims Kez Kinkaid

Yukon claims Dexter Morgan

Oslo claims Ashton Galbraith

Minot claims Logan Laich

Saskatoon claims Walt Pringle

Bern claims Antoine Sauvé

Yukon claims Kitsune Yamasaki

Vasteras claims Peter Keller

Ottawa claims Dimothenis Vlasis

Ottawa free claims Noah Jackson

Bern claims Mirko Draisaitl

Vasteras claims Andrew Sorensen

Available Players:

Alright VHLM GM's, lets try to make sure we hold on to these members by claiming them. Even if your team won't really compete this year we need to make sure these new guys (who in all honesty, spent a lot of time talking to me) stick around!

Maybe when Corco comes on and checks my PM we will have a better idea of why.

This one?

Just a suggestion, at the start of every pre-season you should post the names of the VHLM teams and their GM's in the VHLM Announcement threads. It makes it easier for everyone to bring exposure to the team!

If so, I don't see how that relates, especially since we already have a section that names the VHLM teams and their GMs.

This one?

If so, I don't see how that relates, especially since we already have a section that names the VHLM teams and their GMs.

Which is living proof, we need it every season. Trust me, they change so often it would be nice for us to know every year instead of editing an Opening Post. Link me?

Which is living proof, we need it every season. Trust me, they change so often it would be nice for us to know every year instead of editing an Opening Post. Link me?

I kind of see your point about the changing GMs, but what does that have to do with only one GM claiming Azhisdhfladsfh?

I kind of see your point about the changing GMs, but what does that have to do with only one GM claiming Azhisdhfladsfh?

Not him directly. Just hoping we can find out who the GM's are because from what I've seen only a handful of them are active or claiming. To be honest theres no real excuse for any of these guys to be simply sitting in waivers 2-3 days after creating. Maybe its just me.

Not him directly. Just hoping we can find out who the GM's are because from what I've seen only a handful of them are active or claiming. To be honest theres no real excuse for any of these guys to be simply sitting in waivers 2-3 days after creating. Maybe its just me.

You make a fair point, here I stand hoping to entertain myself in Bartislavia! Haha

http://vhlsim.invisionzone.com/index.php?/forum/128-north-american-conference/

http://vhlsim.invisionzone.com/index.php?/forum/133-european-conference/

That's the thing though, if someone reaches out to tell them they want to draft them they may do something. But if they are waiting around they usually just go silent and leave

That's the thing though, if someone reaches out to tell them they want to draft them they may do something. But if they are waiting around they usually just go silent and leave

Most of those players listed never logged on again after creating a player, or maybe did once or twice. Some of them even posted a few times.