Pro Leaders on the V2 Engine

JardyB10

As I'm sure most of you have noticed, I simmed the pre-season with the V2 engine, just for fun.  Some things you probably immediately noticed were the metric dick ton of penalties every game, the low scoring games, and the GA and TA stats.  The first two issues are the reason we don't use the V2 engine.

But before I started S36, I did a full season test sim using V2.  Here were the stats leaders in the VHL.

http://www.vhlsim.net/VHL36/v2Proleaders.html

Conclusion:  V2 is broken as fuck, hahaha.

Man Henrik Larsson gives the puck away a lot. :P

Also Rift with a .955 save percentage and a 0.67 goals against average? Ha! I'LL TAKE THIS! :P Look at all the damn goalie shutouts though. Jesus! I wish there was a way we could fix this as takeaways and giveaways would be useful for defensive stats. But it seems doomed. We should contact the STHS guy and see if there is any way to tamper with this to get it to normal. 

Yeah the people who also are in the SHL can tell you a bit more about that engine, it was tried there for some time and really needs some tweaking and playing around with the settings before it works properly and even then it has some elements that people don't like. It isn't as bad as some make it out to be but yeah, just switching sims and hoping for the best definitely wouldn't work. Although this engine seems to like my player way more than the current one :D

Edited by RomanesEuntDomus

• Admin

No, wait, I just gave this a proper look, not when I just woke up.

Those fight penalty minutes.

Those shot totals.

Those hits.

Those points.

Henrik Larsson. Calgary

HOW MANY SHUTOUTS?

Matt Bentley still sucks though, that's accurate.