2013-2014 NFL Discussion Thread

You're kidding right?

With the whole Rodgers injury than maybe, but no one team can be more banged up than the Steelers the last few years. Perpetually starting second stringers on the line because lf injury, skills position players perpetually on the injury report, Big Ben missed some time, Polamalu is healthy for the first time in about 4 years (and still playing like shit), and the defense has been constantly slowed from injuries in just about every unit.

With the whole Rodgers injury than maybe, but no one team can be more banged up than the Steelers the last few years. Perpetually starting second stringers on the line because lf injury, skills position players perpetually on the injury report, Big Ben missed some time, Polamalu is healthy for the first time in about 4 years (and still playing like shit), and the defense has been constantly slowed from injuries in just about every unit.

Debatable. Rodgers, Matthews, Raji, Hawk, Jones, Nelson, Jennings, Finley, Burnett, (Our whole Offensive Line for the past 5 seasons), Barnett, Williams, Smith, Jones. I disagree but to each his own in terms of which team they think has had the worst

What's wrong with T.Richardson?

The fact my man has the second lowest YPG average only worse than the almighty Ray Rice (I know because both of those bums grace my fantasy team this season)  :(

Gotta love the NFC East! Even after a 0-6 start the Giants still have a shot at the division :lol:

thanks Washington, Dallas and Philly 

Watch out for Foles though. Guy is on a role

Watch out for Foles though. Guy is on a role

Giants don't play them again so the League might want to watch him but I'm not really worried. 

Giants shouldn't even be in the race but could be playing for first place in two weeks. I just hope they are still in a playoff race when I visit NJ in December 

just like the giants aren't afraid of Scott Tolzien 

Sucks Rogers is out though he was my Fantasy QB 

Yeah If I were the giants I wouldn't be scared either haha. Although Scott did play alright when he was in there today. A week of practice and well see what the kid has.

*Rodgers. Hope he is back soon, obviously the meal ticket for this franchise.

Yeah, Tolzien didn't look too bad. He gets the ball out fast and seems to have a decent pocket presence. I couldn't tell if he had a noodle arm from that short amount of time, and he did have some accuracy problems. 

Accuracy problems get eliminated through reps in practice and just being comfortable. Thats a nerves thing. He never did much long ball game, so it's hard to know what he offers. What a thrill though for a kid who played at Wisconsin

Yea hes for sure living the dream. I agree he played pretty decent, but the Birds defense has been iffy at best this season. Id love to see what he can do with a full week of practice. Hes no Rodgers but hell it seems anything is better then Senaca Wallace or however you spell that fucks name lol 

Yea hes for sure living the dream. I agree he played pretty decent, but the Birds defense has been iffy at best this season. Id love to see what he can do with a full week of practice. Hes no Rodgers but hell it seems anything is better then Senaca Wallace or however you spell that fucks name lol 

I don't get why people are ragging on him. Seneca came into the game that Rodgers got injured with no reps and was just trying to make that game not get out of hand. He then went 5/5 in the game against the Eagles and got injured. Besides the injury, he wasn't stinking up the joint at all.

Outside the first 4 or 5 games, the Eagles D has been pretty good. Not spectacular, but not awful like I thought they'd be.

he is playing a defense next week that has allowed one TD (started the drive on the giants 5 yard line) in 14 quarters.

but against back-ups mostly :P

I don't think its the defence the Giants have to worry about, they've shored that up. It's whether or not Eli can get his ass in gear

Giants secondary looked decent last week but idk if they can keep it up

I don't get why people are ragging on him. Seneca came into the game that Rodgers got injured with no reps and was just trying to make that game not get out of hand. He then went 5/5 in the game against the Eagles and got injured. Besides the injury, he wasn't stinking up the joint at all.

I really havent watch him I just knew he looked rust against GB and I rag on him cause he sucked his first 9 season lol. I just didn't see him honestly winning a game unless they played Jacksonville.

Outside the first 4 or 5 games, the Eagles D has been pretty good. Not spectacular, but not awful like I thought they'd be.

Yea I think they stepped it up nicely but honestly if it weren't for Foles becoming a monster Id think the defense would rear their ugly head again.

Edited by sball66