2013-2014 NFL Discussion Thread

What playbook? It consists of throw to Dez, throw to Witten, hand off to Demarco.

Nah, they completely took hand off to Demarco out of their second half playbook. They have a couple of designed interceptions in there too. It's all very complicated and requires a QB with the knowledge of the playbook to run it all correctly.

Nah, they completely took hand off to Demarco out of their second half playbook. They have a couple of designed interceptions in there too. It's all very complicated and requires a QB with the knowledge of the playbook to run it all correctly.

I laughed. Good assessment

Things are looking bleaker and bleaker, but this is no time to lose faith! At least if we lose, Garrett gets fired. Why Monte Kiffin hasn't been fired already is beyond me.

Things are looking bleaker and bleaker, but this is no time to lose faith! At least if we lose, Garrett gets fired. Why Monte Kiffin hasn't been fired already is beyond me.

No Garret is coming back, you have Jerruh Jones deciding that. He can also use the excuse of backup quarterback as to why the Cowboys will probably lose.

*Rodgers. Cobb will also be playing (in limited situations obviously). Well see what happens cause Cutler had a bad week last week, but he is going up against a weaker secondary

I'd be scared if I was the team having to face SF. Will they beat GB, they will have more of a chance of that than GB does of beating SF, but thats why we play the games. On paper SF will destroy our defence in all areas. It's a blessing we even got in the postseason.

Yeah but you guys are a completely different team with Rodgers. Not going to win the SB or anything like that, but you could knock out a team or two. If the Phi/Dal winner can beat New Orleans, I give either you or SF a lot better chance at being a threat to Seattle (and hopefully pulling the upset) than I give the Phi/Dal winner of being a threat to Carolina. If NO beats the Phi/Dal winner (as will probably happen) then the second round contains no easier games regardless. I want an easier game, therefore I want the Phi/Dal winner.

Yeah but you guys are a completely different team with Rodgers. Not going to win the SB or anything like that, but you could knock out a team or two. If the Phi/Dal winner can beat New Orleans, I give either you or SF a lot better chance at being a threat to Seattle (and hopefully pulling the upset) than I give the Phi/Dal winner of being a threat to Carolina. If NO beats the Phi/Dal winner (as will probably happen) then the second round contains no easier games regardless. I want an easier game, therefore I want the Phi/Dal winner.

Different team with Rodgers yes, but Aaron doesn't play Safety (and if he did he might be better than McMillian). I know what you are saying but Rodgers can only get so many TD's in one game, when our D gives up 4 minimum,

I wouldn't write the Packers out. Nobody has really laid claim to being the best (even Seattle). I think pretty much any team can move on and make the Super Bowl (except San Diego).

I know. I'm not counting my team out, only saying that if they want any success in the playoffs they need the secondary to step up big time

I'm not seeing a run from a team that barely beat the chiefs backups.

Considering the Eagles barely beat a Cowboys team with their putrid defense and a backup QB, got a good lol out of this.