VHLM Waiver Discussion

I've been applying to teams lol. I want one in Asia though to fitmy theme :)

Hockey in Asia? Come on, we aren't the Sabres. Moreover, I don't think we should be moving anymore teams, continuity is ideal.

• Head Moderator

Hockey in Asia? Come on, we aren't the Sabres. Moreover, I don't think we should be moving anymore teams, continuity is ideal.

Hockey is actually quite big in Japan and Korea, they just aren't div 1 members in iihf.

Hockey is actually quite big in Japan and Korea, they just aren't div 1 members in iihf.

How interesting, but unfortunately Japan or Korea does not fill the European Conference.  :P

• Head Moderator

How interesting, but unfortunately Japan or Korea does not fill the European Conference. :P

You know all my characters are from Asia? Haha I've built a cult of Asian players here :)

don't count out my asian bros.. and ya i agree with you, if you are referring to keeping the team names the same.. thats fine.. changing gms isn't bad, and adding teams is not bad

don't count out my asian bros.. and ya i agree with you, if you are referring to keeping the team names the same.. thats fine.. changing gms isn't bad, and adding teams is not bad

I was referring to the names, colors, logos, etc.

We did have a team in Omsk. Granted, it was called Avangard so that was a mess on a few levels.

Hockey is far more popular in Russia than in all Asian countries.

You know all my characters are from Asia? Haha I've built a cult of Asian players here :)

Dang.. Asian Power! the only reason i didn't go asian was because making a sig pic would be really hard with an asian player.. theres only like 2 in the NHL/AHL/Junior system

Dang.. Asian Power! the only reason i didn't go asian was because making a sig pic would be really hard with an asian player.. theres only like 2 in the NHL/AHL/Junior system

Taro Tusjimoto!

Hockey is far more popular in Russia than in all Asian countries.

Russian hockey popularity is closer to Canada's hockey popularity than Asia.. thats like saying NFL is more popular in the US than in the Congo

Russia considers everything before the Ural mountains part of Europe and everything after part of Asia.

ya.. russia is weird… some of them are asianopes

Edited by d3vilsfire