VHLM Waiver Discussion

the reason i am not claiming anyone is because last season when i did, they went inactive/semi-active because of being on a shitty team...you say you are not pointing fingers yet you point to me and Toast...and when you are saying "Do we need to take a look at the way it is done by VHLM GM's again?" then maybe we should "look at" VHL GMs who like tampering with players from other teams.

Well,

1. I never tampered upon reading the rules. My teammates contacted others. So technically you are wrong.

2. Yes I am pointing fingers cause if I don't, nothing will change.

3. Have you ever contacted any of the guys? Most likely not. Them going inactive is party on a GM too as Flyers has shown that a less active guy can get very active because of what a GM does. You have how many guys on your roster? Also it's been 4 days since I raised any awareness over this and this is the first time you are seeing this? Reasons for concern.

Well,

1. I never tampered upon reading the rules. My teammates contacted others. So technically you are wrong.

2. Yes I am pointing fingers cause if I don't, nothing will change.

3. Have you ever contacted any of the guys? Most likely not. Them going inactive is party on a GM too as Flyers has shown that a less active guy can get very active because of what a GM does. You have how many guys on your roster? Also it's been 4 days since I raised any awareness over this and this is the first time you are seeing this? Reasons for concern.

yes you did tamper...you messaged Weber on SHL while the playoffs were still going on and players should not be allowed to message pending FAs until AT LEAST the playoffs are over but it is what it is here...yea i haven't been online much until today because i had to drive for about 14 hours straight the other day and needed sleep plus i didn't see it until today...yes i did contact my guys last season who went inactive/semi-active.

yes you did tamper...you messaged Weber on SHL while the playoffs were still going on and players should not be allowed to message pending FAs until AT LEAST the playoffs are over but it is what it is here...yea i haven't been online much until today because i had to drive for about 14 hours straight the other day and needed sleep plus i didn't see it until today...yes i did contact my guys last season who went inactive/semi-active.

I contacted Weber about free agency over there, being the SHL (I was also told by whoever my GM is over there). But that's a mute point, apparently people scream when a loophole is found regardless.

Regarding this, if they went inactive on your team then it is partly the GM's fault. If they go inactive before then really its hard, but contacting is the only way. The point being, sitting on the waiver was was a horrible thing for guys

Edited by Kendrick

I contacted Weber about free agency over there, being the SHL (I was also told by whoever my GM is over there). But that's a mute point, apparently people scream when a loophole is found regardless.

Regarding this, if they went inactive on your team then it is partly the GM's fault. If they go inactive before then really its hard, but contacting is the only way. The point being, sitting on the waiver was was a horrible thing for guys

haha that's complete bullshit...Weber was not a FA in SHL as he re-signed with Edmonton as soon as he was traded and he told me that the message was talking about Cologne...keep piling the bullshit on but i'm not arguing with someone who thinks they are perfect, now i understand why many people do not like you.

haha that's complete bullshit...Weber was not a FA in SHL as he re-signed with Edmonton as soon as he was traded and he told me that the message was talking about Cologne...keep piling the bullshit on but i'm not arguing with someone who thinks they are perfect, now i understand why many people do not like you.

Another lie. But keeping turning the subject to take away from what this thread is about.

This is about progression of the VHLM, something we are trying to improve

Another lie. But keeping turning the subject to take away from what this thread is about.

We WILL improve. ;)

we'll see once he screenshots it, won't we.

we'll see once he screenshots it, won't we.

Glad to know you are in for the best interests of the VHL, which is what we are discussing here. Regardless of if I did or not, I never offered him anything in a deal or even swayed his decision.

However like I said, this is the VHL and we are discussing the VHLM. After 4 days we have nothing more to say?

Instead want to start a shitfest. I see.

So do we do a VHLM Training Camp +10 (same as the VHL Training Camp) - for First-Gens

then:

VHLM Achievement tracker (with 20 TPE cap) like it always was? If so we should throw it around to the blue team and see what happens

• Head Moderator

So do we do a VHLM Training Camp +10 (same as the VHL Training Camp) - for First-Gens

then:

VHLM Achievement tracker (with 20 TPE cap) like it always was? If so we should throw it around to the blue team and see what happens

Sounds fine. We can also reduce starting attributes to 35 and give players customization.

then:

Might be wrong here, but I don't think I've seen a VHLM Achievement tracker posted for this season.

Might be wrong here, but I don't think I've seen a VHLM Achievement tracker posted for this season.

It usually gets posted at the trade deadline. It's to weed out the inactive people