VHLM Waiver Discussion

• Head Moderator

Wait I thought you wanted to reward activity, not just hand out some free TPE ;)?

Well we're giving it to them regardless what I say so we may as well remove one step to streamline the process.

One thing I am pondering is whether to institute it right now or next season.

Seems slightly pointless to do it now with the season already started. I would imagine holding off until the following season is more ideal.

How does anything I purposed help me in any way? It doesn't, you bitch at me that you need this discussion so I put my 2 cents in and I'm a douchebag. I guess I'll copy and paste your opinions so I can be accepted. Also, I'm not worked up just giving my point of view.

No but it seems like your ideas were based around hate for something to help. You for a fact know you will be active, thus you want to eliminate anything that would help someone not so active stick around. If that was the case their would only be about 20-25 guys in this league doing anything

No but it seems like your ideas were based around hate for something to help. You for a fact know you will be active, thus you want to eliminate anything that would help someone not so active stick around. If that was the case their would only be about 20-25 guys in this league doing anything

It has nothing to do with hate for anything. It's just my opinion that you guys have added to much already and are adding more. I'm not so opposed to the things put in place where I will fight them but my least favorite thing is the achievement tracker which rewards people on good VHLM teams and hurts the guys on bad teams. It's my opinion that activity has become less and less important and that's kinda stupid to me.

It has nothing to do with hate for anything. It's just my opinion that you guys have added to much already and are adding more. I'm not so opposed to the things put in place where I will fight them but my least favorite thing is the achievement tracker which rewards people on good VHLM teams and hurts the guys on bad teams. It's my opinion that activity has become less and less important and that's kinda stupid to me.

Well just so you are aware VHLM Achievement has been around forever, so it has worked and continues to work for those who are active. If you aren't active…you can't claim it within it's zone. We are discussing this, it still would have to be proposed to the BOG by Victor for further discussing, but nothing is wrong with sorting out the kinks.

Achievement Tracker is better for actives on shitty teams where they put up higher numbers..

Yeah there's arguments for both sides. On a shitty team you can claim Shots Blocked and such just to get up there. Part of it is based around what you want to claim for

Just because you're on a good VHLM team doesn't mean you'll get max achievement tracker. Just look at RGIII last year. He was over 125 TPE and still ended up with like 7 points.

• Head Moderator

Just because you're on a good VHLM team doesn't mean you'll get max achievement tracker. Just look at RGIII last year. He was over 125 TPE and still ended up with like 7 points.

I'm too lazy to check but did he pick the best combination of achievement goals?