VHLM Waiver Discussion

• Head Moderator

Devil you are Asian too?

Korean hockey popularity is similar to AHL popularity plus a little bit.

Recently Korea ranked 25 in div 1 by beating Poland. They have to reach 18th by 2015 to get into the next Olympics.

Interesting to note I think they hold the record for biggest international win. The south Korean u18 beat Thailand u18 92-0.

Edited by tfong

Devil you are Asian too?

Korean hockey popularity is similar to AHL popularity.

Recently Korea ranked 25 in div 1 by beating Poland. They have to reach 18th by 2015 to get into the next Olympics.

Interesting to note I think they hold the record for biggest international win. The south Korean u18 beat Thailand u18 92-0.

92-0?

I don't even...

• Admin

Some ME countries are as deep in Europe as Russia.. jeez

Kazakhstan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Israel, and Turkey are part of UEFA and participate in Eurovision (maybe not Kazakhstan and Turkey withdrew). It's all very debatable. Hence Eurasia.

Devil you are Asian too?

Korean hockey popularity is similar to AHL popularity plus a little bit.

Yes! Im a Chindian though.. Half Chinese, Half Indian (Asia India).. 92-0? isn't there a mercy rule?! how do you even score 92 goals?! Thats basically practice

Kazakhstan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Israel, and Turkey are part of UEFA and participate in Eurovision (maybe not Kazakhstan and Turkey withdrew). It's all very debatable. Hence Eurasia.

Turkey is involved in everything, so they are probably apart of it

way to gay up a thread with Asian hockey talk, this topic is for bitching about the VHLM. Also alfie_forever isn't the most interesting man in the world if you've herd his voice. 

wow sorry, but fk you.. Asians will probably take over the world

way to gay up a thread with Asian hockey talk, this topic is for bitching about the VHLM. Also alfie_forever isn't the most interesting man in the world if you've herd his voice. 

tumblr_lj0c6lKPbb1qdlkgg.gif

So are we finally giving me a team in Asia? :)

That is all by itself? and aren't we having an activity issue among gms? lol.. adding one team means adding another..

I don't know about you but I can't score 1.5 goals a minute even in practice lol.

Ya, i think the South Koreans paid Thailand to let them make up a score.. haha

• Admin

I'll be super hyper next time.

And there was an underscore, come on!