Wat do?

FacePuncher

Wat do, indeed.

First of all, I'm way behind Beketov now. Fuck.

Anyways, I'm now at 639 TPE. Shooting, Passing, Puck Handling, Skating, and Defense are all maxed at 99. Strength will be at 84 2/3, needing just 52 TPE to get that maxed as well. Then.....what do I do? What do I update? Maybe Discipline? My guy is pretty much a pussy so that would fit. Penalty shot? I mean not exactly useful but I could. Leadership? I don't know how much that helps my player perform really, and it's not like anyone not named Phil or DAAD really has a chance at winning top leader anyway. So maybe just bank it? But that's no fun. And also like my player still sucks! There's not really a meaningful stat left for me to upgrade but my player is still uneffective. It's actually incredibly depressing.

i needed 4 more words so I'm just letting you all know I'm about to cook some Mac n cheese

for SkateFast McChunky

• Commissioner

Bank and decide later. We get regressed this season so better to be prepared for it; even if that is a little boring.

And yes, you did kinda shoot yourself in the foot in regards to passing me. You were so close too haha

Edited by Beketov