[S53] -- (S46) RW - Shawn Muller

Advantage

3 hours ago, BMax said:

My last goaltender was way better than this one, but it's not that hard to win with a rookie goaltender with 200 TPE. If the right team is in front of him. Besides when playoffs roll around, I should be sitting at or around 300 TPE easily. But I get what your saying, he'd rather take the insurance of a guy a little more seasoned.

Actually it would be extremely hard to win with a 200 TPE goalie. Yes we've seen some rookies come in and perform well in limited rolls behind great teams, but you are on Helsinki. The "great" team of that isn't quite there just yet. 200 TPE is nothing when 99 scoring forwards are coming in on you and your rebound control could only be somewhere around the 80 mark (factoring in 200 TPE). Also keep in mind it has nothing to do with your last goaltender, it has to do with your goaltender now and the level he is at compared to when Victor's goalie came through. That's not even factoring in your past players where we aren't even guaranteed a 3-4 year career out of them if a FA was to sign on long-term. There is that uncertainty and its something that may elude you for awhile until a couple 8 year career players can be turned out.

22 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

Actually it would be extremely hard to win with a 200 TPE goalie. Yes we've seen some rookies come in and perform well in limited rolls behind great teams, but you are on Helsinki. The "great" team of that isn't quite there just yet. 200 TPE is nothing when 99 scoring forwards are coming in on you and your rebound control could only be somewhere around the 80 mark (factoring in 200 TPE). Also keep in mind it has nothing to do with your last goaltender, it has to do with your goaltender now and the level he is at compared to when Victor's goalie came through. That's not even factoring in your past players where we aren't even guaranteed a 3-4 year career out of them if a FA was to sign on long-term. There is that uncertainty and its something that may elude you for awhile until a couple 8 year career players can be turned out.

TBH the whole 3-4 year thing is completely off the table. You and all the other clowns out there may think that but it's not happening. I am going a full 8 even if I have to go on to welfare. Even if I end up a free agent and no one wants me, I will rot in free agency.

3 minutes ago, BMax said:

TBH the whole 3-4 year thing is completely off the table. You and all the other clowns out there may think that but it's not happening. I am going a full 8 even if I have to go on to welfare. Even if I end up a free agent and no one wants me, I will rot in free agency.

thats literally going to be me on the SBA and SHL. i will update until my players dies a horrible painful death

1 hour ago, BMax said:

How are we clowns? DT you have to see it from everyone elses perspective. You say you will complete a players 8 years but it doesn't happen. We aren't clowns, we have just seen what you've given us and that is that you fall in love with a new creation only to retire him earlier in a career. It's now being a clown, it's calling it as you've showed us.

That will always be there until you change it. I've been doing the rankings for about 15 seasons now and I can honestly say better than anyone else that I have seen you create and retire with a closer look because...well thats half my job is to scope out the players.

• Will locked this topic