Has Robbie turned around his image?

BluObieZ

Has he turned it around?  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Do you the reader think that Robbie Zimmers has turned his image around in the league? this man has caused so many arguments and anger that even @TheLastOlympian07 once said that if he would suspect a random person was Robbie he would punch them. Lets go over his rap sheet first off

-First player to receive in game suspension for comments made about Kendrick

-Rules directly made up because of him trying to force teams to trade him if he was not happy

-Never sticks with a team, so he is not loyal

-Labelled a locker room cancer

-Labelled what is wrong with the league

-People refused to be drafted by teams that he was on

-Players have demanded trades because of him

-Went around following members trolling them

-banned multiple times (lost count)

-Had a so called "Hit List"

-Last ban was after he and Jardy went at it over his behavior

-There has 5+ page threads about perma banning him

-Known as an all around asshole

-been called a "ego driven" Troll

-Also was called "the trolliest of trolls"

-A memeber is also quoted saying "With most Trolls you ignore them they go away but not with him"

-Also said "He is just too good finding personal things that cut deep"

The list goes on and on but this is a VHL.COM article so I will not continue. Those are the things Robbie has done and some he continues to do. But in general Robbie is more relaxed this comeback which has resulted in his first player to play his whole career without Robbie losing interest and disappearing. He creates fun atmospheres in Locker rooms and barely gets into arguments. Unless provoked or he is in a arguing mood. Has he changed? or is that he only active a grand total of maybe 2hrs a week it keeps him in check because he does not have the time to target anyone. Is the greatest troll the league has ever seen become soft? or is his troll ways are still feared? Do you respect him more now that he isn't such an asshole on the site? he has 399 "likes" something tells me the old trolly Robbie would have gotten negative likes if it was possible.  

2 hours ago, The Bread Man said:

You better fucking not have

Oh I haven't in my opinion. I'm just a sleeping dragon. You poke me the right way and shit hits the fan. Just wanted to see what the people say. #MAKEROBBIEGREATAGAIN #MAKEROBBIETROLLAGAIN

11 hours ago, TheLastOlympian07 said:

at first i never liked you. but after sharing a few teams with you and such you are far from a cancer and i actually quite miss you

You miss the old cancer? Like I said, i'm a dragon. Poke me the right away and I will wake... that sounded odd

Oh and Mully.... Y U NO READ AND COMMENT ON THE NEW EPISODE OF KING & MULLIGAN? MISS ME MY ASS!

Edited by BobertZ

3 hours ago, BobertZ said:

You miss the old cancer? Like I said, i'm a dragon. Poke me the right away and I will wake... that sounded odd

Oh and Mully.... Y U NO READ AND COMMENT ON THE NEW EPISODE OF KING & MULLIGAN? MISS ME MY ASS!

IM BUSY, MY GF IS BACK IN TOWN AFTER GOIGN BACK TO SCHOOL IN JANUARY SO ITS BEEN A MONTH SINCE I SAW HER. 

9 hours ago, STZ said:

Robbie face turn not going over.. 

Very true, I need to go back to being the Heel people love...to hate. I miss trolling around and pissing people off. I just don't have the time I once had. But! that's not to say if a opportunity knocks I won't hesitate to "answer"

23 hours ago, Kendrick said:

This might surprise you, but I was your GM at one point and time and never really disliked you. You can say some asinine things at times, but so can I.

Wait... what? you were my GM? WHAT? i'm so lost. I admit it that I am do not pay attention to may things on this site other then things that involve me but that's something I would have noticed. Was I inactive? Not saying I would have left the team or demanded a trade, but I would have noticed you being my GM. I remember you refusing to play for teams I was on. That and things we've both said are things I can remember. Now I am very and I mean VERY indifferent to you. 

28 minutes ago, BobertZ said:

Wait... what? you were my GM? WHAT? i'm so lost. I admit it that I am do not pay attention to may things on this site other then things that involve me but that's something I would have noticed. Was I inactive? Not saying I would have left the team or demanded a trade, but I would have noticed you being my GM. I remember you refusing to play for teams I was on. That and things we've both said are things I can remember. Now I am very and I mean VERY indifferent to you. 

Helsinki in S22.  You joined us and won a cup.

27 minutes ago, Advantage said:

Helsinki in S22.  You joined us and won a cup.

I won a cup? then why am I not credited for that cup? I was told my last cup before my current 2 cup run was S8. I kind of remember winning the cup in S22. if this is true then I did not have the longest cup drought and now have 4 cups about to get my 5th ;)

15 hours ago, BobertZ said:

I won a cup? then why am I not credited for that cup? I was told my last cup before my current 2 cup run was S8. I kind of remember winning the cup in S22. if this is true then I did not have the longest cup drought and now have 4 cups about to get my 5th ;)

Actually I stand corrected.  You did not win the cup but I remember you being on HSK on the team at one time.