Game of Thrones

Victor

Because of the leaks I keep getting confused at where the episodes are really at since I've seen the first four....so I can't really get into discussions with anybody that didn't watch leaks.

I should really just still be watching each episode on Sundays since they're in HD and the leaks were DVD Screeners.

Two amazing scenes in this episode personally. The retun of Jaqen H'ghar (this is different than the books, but I truly do not give a fuck in this case) and Jon Snow becoming the 998th Lord Commander.

I am now the biggest Game of Thrones fan here, that is all.

There's a 0% chance this is true, but I respect your enthusiasm.

Anywho, I don't want to say too much in this thread, but the look myself and the other book-reader shared after Qyburn was like, "I'd like to keep that head, it might be useful," was golden. I'm surprised /r/asoiaf didn't explode.

Gotta love how quick news of Tywin's death spread. Even Arya knows somehow lol.

The passage of time in the first episode was so vague and confusing that I don't want to think about it too hard lest I find something undesirable in such a masterful television series. But to go from "within seven days of the S4 finale" to "Tyrion has a full-grown beard and afro and Dany's dragons are enormous" in one scene/episode was mildly jarring.

And adding Arya to that equation, who was literally on a boat the entire time, is more confusing. I can only assume, knowing the geography of Westeros/Essos but not recalling the books, they may have stopped in Gulltown and/or Pentos on their way to Braavos and found out then.

Anywho, I don't want to say too much in this thread, but the look myself and the other book-reader shared after Qyburn was like, "I'd like to keep that head, it might be useful," was golden. I'm surprised /r/asoiaf didn't explode.

GET HYPE.

My biggest annoyance was that Sam stood up in the middle of a crowded room and confidently laid the smackdown on one of his superiors while confidently convincing every single person to vote for Jon Snow. Presumably without peeing. In the book he would have peed.

Which isn't really an annoyance, more just me being a book elitist.

Yeah I miss the book politics about the vote, one of my favourite moments of Feast for Crows.

That was actually still in Storm of Swords. That fucking book was bananas.

My biggest annoyance was that Sam stood up in the middle of a crowded room and confidently laid the smackdown on one of his superiors while confidently convincing every single person to vote for Jon Snow. Presumably without peeing. In the book he would have peed.

Which isn't really an annoyance, more just me being a book elitist.

Sam4MVP

I'd double down on her body.

But seriously, what does she have a body double for?

From what I've read when that picture was on Reddit, she probably has a double for the scenes that they don't really need her in, like the pan over shots and further away ones....that way she can film other things more quickly and not be needed for every little scene.