Claimed: Pajodcast - The True Mock Draft

Devise

The team squeezes together last second to wine, dine, and enjoy some fine fine mocking. Of both the draft, the VHL, ourselves, and you know usual Pajodcast antics. 

http://www95.zippyshare.com/v/AWELtpdC/file.html

I'm in the "process" of building a bigger platform for my archive of shows, having some issues with my portable HD as I note in the show, but trust me the YT channel will be up and running complete with some custom made video and audio for intro's etc. The three of us have spent too much time into this stupid thing to just pretend it's a meaningless zippyshare upload. (He says while uploading to zippsyhare yet again.....)

ANYWAY! :cheers: Go VHL! (PS: NY in 5, I said it.) 

For future reference if you're going to have Devise and Jericho at different volumes make Jericho quieter and Devise louder. I'm not sure how I feel being raped in the ears for an hour by Jericho so I could hear Devise whisper. 

8 minutes ago, Frank said:

For future reference if you're going to have Devise and Jericho at different volumes make Jericho quieter and Devise louder. I'm not sure how I feel being raped in the ears for an hour by Jericho so I could hear Devise whisper. 

I know I know I had it fixed for other issues but me upgrading computers and us rushing to do this while I didn't have everything prepped meant this was a quick bad job on the audio front. I apologize to your eardrums. 

@Jericho said you were going to go 4th to Riga btw @BobertZ That man is on some good crack/cocaine though so i wouldn't worry, just get SWC3 to call him to hook up with his dealer for that sick Moncton Black Tar....

35 minutes ago, TheLastOlympian07 said:

also can we take a moment to make fun of @Devise

You have requested the file:
Name: Pajodcats Mock Draft.mp3

Listen son. I've been drinking a fair amount of old school awesome beer tonight. A liquor store near us that just opened up allows you to buy old time "Growlers" which is just a 1 Litre, and then they fill it with locally brewed draught beer! And seal it, and you take it home, for like $7 a litre. It's a majestic invention, and several liters + came home with us. So yeah.

Also fuck I'm pretty sure @Green is the Pajod Alley Cat. 

Edited by Devise