2017 NHL Playoffs Discussion

Higgins

If, in any context, someone misspells Michael as "Micheal" just act like they suddenly changed topics to Micheal Ferland, because apparently he spells it that way...

"I ran into Micheal Jordan the other day"

"Oh, you ran into Micheal Ferland and Michael Jordan? Must be nice, seeing two athletic figures in the same day"

"I have no idea who Ferland is, I just ran into Jordan"

"But you just said two seconds ago 'Micheal' and the only person by that name is Ferland. How was he? Nice guy?"

• 2 weeks later...

As a Canucks fan I'm 100% certain this team is cursed. The canucks have lost the most man games in the past 2 seasons and are likely on pace to be the leader once again. Horvat, Boeser, Baer, Sutter, Gudbranson, Dorsett and Tanev have gone down in the last couple weeks. That's a legitimate top line in the NHL, 2/3rds of a legitimate shutdown line, one of the best shutdown defenseman in the league and another depth defenseman. Not to mention Dorsett's career is over and Boeser has been one of the most electric and exciting rookies to ever play for the franchise.

With the Canucks luck they'll likely lose the lotto again and drop to 5 again :lol: 

2 hours ago, Kesler said:

As a Canucks fan I'm 100% certain this team is cursed. The canucks have lost the most man games in the past 2 seasons and are likely on pace to be the leader once again. Horvat, Boeser, Baer, Sutter, Gudbranson, Dorsett and Tanev have gone down in the last couple weeks. That's a legitimate top line in the NHL, 2/3rds of a legitimate shutdown line, one of the best shutdown defenseman in the league and another depth defenseman. Not to mention Dorsett's career is over and Boeser has been one of the most electric and exciting rookies to ever play for the franchise.

With the Canucks luck they'll likely lose the lotto again and drop to 5 again :lol: 

Inb4 Edmonton or Toronto win it

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Kesler said:

Lol nah him and Petterson are gonna be sick together next season. 

pretty obvious montreal is going to win the lottery at this point

being one of the few teams with fans has its privileges 

2 hours ago, Tyler said:

pretty obvious montreal is going to win the lottery at this point

being one of the few teams with fans has its privileges 

Nope Toronto will get into the postseason and the league will reward them with the 1st overall pick. Shanny will announce it