2017 NHL Playoffs Discussion

Higgins

1 hour ago, Higgins said:

Meh not as bad as Kelly Hrudy or Cassie Campbell doing colour commentary. Just brutal lol

This is one of those times I wish someone in the media would just go by their maiden name. Cassie Campbell-Pascal just makes it seem like she wants to be the focus because of her full name being said.

Edited by Kendrick

or can we talk about how Babcock always sends out someone for a line change on a icing. that should be a delay of game penalty. obviously he knows he cant change its only been a rule for over 10 years like cmon. no one would ever go out there on a icing 'line change' anymore by 'accident' anymore if its a delay of game penalty.

I'll take that W although I really felt like it should of been more. The Leafs really came on in the third but I don't know I felt the Caps played better than the score looked, and that the Leafs had a few bounces go their way on goals in situations when those scoring chances weren't exactly top shelf. That is playoff hockey though. Tom Wilson with a hell of a game. Caps looked way more themselves for much of that hockey game. 

36 minutes ago, Devise said:

I'll take that W although I really felt like it should of been more. The Leafs really came on in the third but I don't know I felt the Caps played better than the score looked, and that the Leafs had a few bounces go their way on goals in situations when those scoring chances weren't exactly top shelf. That is playoff hockey though. Tom Wilson with a hell of a game. Caps looked way more themselves for much of that hockey game. 

That was a 7-0 game that could of easily could of gone to OT :lol:

Washington who I have winning it all but get their shit together for round 2 

Wild survive their first elimination game, but I don't see them winning this one anyways.

Caps take Game 4, they should dispose of the Maple Leafs but that third period was rancid.

Flames proving again their young guns are just young guns and not playoff warriors.

8 hours ago, Tyler said:

I find Hrudy is alright in the intermissions (better than Kypreos anyway) but I agree

it's bad when Don Cherry has become one of the more in touch people on hnic

I have no problem with Hrudy as a panel member, he just really struggles as a colour commentator

4 hours ago, Higgins said:

I have no problem with Hrudy as a panel member, he just really struggles as a colour commentator

cant be any worse than when pj stock goes on l'antichambre and speaks "french" or whatever it is he speaks

14 minutes ago, TheLastOlympian07 said:

Nazem Kadri is a piece of shit. honestly the dude is trash. 

I don't know how Cherry said that wasn't a penalty. Clearly knee on knee.

1 minute ago, Devise said:

I don't know how Cherry said that wasn't a penalty. Clearly knee on knee.

lol Cherry was just going absolutely nuts saying it was a great hit

2 hours ago, TheLastOlympian07 said:

mine goes Brad Marchand, Nazem Kadri, Joey Kendrick in no particular order

Lies, you know I'd be #2. Plus then I can get the chance of smacking your Justin Bieber hair

24 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

Lies, you know I'd be #2. Plus then I can get the chance of smacking your Justin Bieber hair

Threatened by a cop, there shall be a disciplinary hearing tomorrow