GM 104: Stockholm vs. Helsinki

JardyB10

27 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

DeGrath > Moon

I will not deny that. @STZ is a machine.

But yes let's make this about the goalies and not about the offense that was non-existent. Keep showing your intelligence level here.

Edited by Da Trollfecta

59 minutes ago, Da Trollfecta said:

But yes let's make this about the goalies and not about the offense that was non-existent. Keep showing your intelligence level here.

Intelligence, yes you are the most well versed in regards to that topic. @Jericho why does he make it so easy?

31 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

Intelligence, yes you are the most well versed in regards to that topic. @Jericho why does he make it so easy?

Calling for support because you can't handle your own arguments? Again, you might want to evaluate the way you come at things. You lack for seeing things as a whole and just pointing out the best part of something and trying to make it a negative, is just plain stupid. If you want to talk shit, make it at least worth talking. Why don't I just go out and say Axelsson>Kohler. That sound about right?

3 minutes ago, Da Trollfecta said:

Calling for support because you can't handle your own arguments? Again, you might want to evaluate the way you come at things. You lack for seeing things as a whole and just pointing out the best part of something and trying to make it a negative, is just plain stupid. If you want to talk shit, make it at least worth talking. Why don't I just go out and say Axelsson>Kohler. That sound about right?

I mean no disrespect to @solas but I do have him beat in points. Then again I'm sure he wants the trash talking to stop too, seeing as you paint the entire Titans in a bad light. I come at things from a good perspective. A perspective of someone who is able to stick with players through thick and thin and not flake out with retirement speeches every 2 seasons. It's been fun but you're too easy of a target to get your panties in a bunch.

2 hours ago, Da Trollfecta said:

To be fair you do that shit all the time.

5 hours ago, Kendrick said:

I mean no disrespect to @solas but I do have him beat in points. Then again I'm sure he wants the trash talking to stop too, seeing as you paint the entire Titans in a bad light. I come at things from a good perspective. A perspective of someone who is able to stick with players through thick and thin and not flake out with retirement speeches every 2 seasons. It's been fun but you're too easy of a target to get your panties in a bunch.

It's called trash talk for a reason. If you can't handle the shit, why the fuck are you still on the internet?

5 hours ago, Jericho said:

To be fair you do that shit all the time.

Far from it. I don't call anyone to come in arguments for me. I can handle my own god damn shit.

4 hours ago, gorlab said:

astrid more like asstrid 

I'm sorry do you still have a player? Still confused as to if you do or not.

1 hour ago, Da Trollfecta said:

Far from it. I don't call anyone to come in arguments for me. I can handle my own god damn shit.

Not that you fucking troglodyte, misrepresenting facts when they suit you.

When someone tags another person it's not because they need help, you aren't challenging enough in a battle of wits to present a threat to anyone over the age of 6. Also you can't use that against people because I'm fairly certain the reason you don't do it is because you don't have any friends, not some strong moral compass. But don't mistake that as weakness on someone else's part.

I remember you tried to do that to me in the off season because you were arguing with both Chris and I, in completely separate fashions. Sometimes when multiple people disagree with you, it's just because you say dumb shit, not because they're ganging up.

5 hours ago, Jericho said:

Not that you fucking troglodyte, misrepresenting facts when they suit you.

When someone tags another person it's not because they need help, you aren't challenging enough in a battle of wits to present a threat to anyone over the age of 6. Also you can't use that against people because I'm fairly certain the reason you don't do it is because you don't have any friends, not some strong moral compass. But don't mistake that as weakness on someone else's part.

I remember you tried to do that to me in the off season because you were arguing with both Chris and I, in completely separate fashions. Sometimes when multiple people disagree with you, it's just because you say dumb shit, not because they're ganging up.

drama-and-bullshit.jpg

3 hours ago, Kendrick said:

Should i compare Holik and Mikaelson's stats again? That was fun.

giphy.gif