2017 NHL Off-Season

Advantage

Scandella and Pominville +4th

For 

Ennis, Foligno and a 3rd.

Also sounds like Sakic should be fired. Offered Hamonic, a mid level prospect, and a first. Jenner and Murray, plus a prospect. Both been declined.

Hes going to wait too long have a pissed off asset, demand out. And get far less than what hes been offered. 

I think Duchene is being overvalued by Sakic. Sell him off now and you get assets, sell him off in the future and gM's will lowball you because they know he isn't happy.

Also, it looks like the Marleau offering was 2 years from SJ.

Brian Elliott will sign in Philly tomorrow, which sucks for...well Philly haha.

8 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

I think Duchene is being overvalued by Sakic. Sell him off now and you get assets, sell him off in the future and gM's will lowball you because they know he isn't happy.

Also, it looks like the Marleau offering was 2 years from SJ.

Brian Elliott will sign in Philly tomorrow, which sucks for...well Philly haha.

Hes 100% overvaluing him. Is he a good forward yes, did he have a down year on an awful team yes. Hes still a top line forward. But if he thinks hes gunna get more than a top 4 dman, a prospect and a first hes nutz.

1 hour ago, Gooningitup said:

Hes 100% overvaluing him. Is he a good forward yes, did he have a down year on an awful team yes. Hes still a top line forward. But if he thinks hes gunna get more than a top 4 dman, a prospect and a first hes nutz.

While I support your guys argument, purely on value he is certianly over valuing. I wouldn't of done the Hamonic deal either. He wanted to be closer to his family aka Western Canada not in Colorado. Chance the D you get leaves in FA in that instance. That said, Jenner and Murray + a prospect for Duchene is a done deal for me. Jenner is fantastic, why would CBJ be giving him up for Duchene is beyond me. I'd figure you pair Duchene with Jenner if your going to get him. 

1 hour ago, Devise said:

While I support your guys argument, purely on value he is certianly over valuing. I wouldn't of done the Hamonic deal either. He wanted to be closer to his family aka Western Canada not in Colorado. Chance the D you get leaves in FA in that instance. That said, Jenner and Murray + a prospect for Duchene is a done deal for me. Jenner is fantastic, why would CBJ be giving him up for Duchene is beyond me. I'd figure you pair Duchene with Jenner if your going to get him. 

Yeah I was thinking that as well. Jenner is a poor mans James Neal in regards to his play, that'd be perfect with Duchene

4 hours ago, Fire Hakstol said:

Yeah, don't love Elliot coming to the Flyers, even if it is 2 years and cheap. Would have preferred Bernier, but kind of splitting hairs there. Mason wasn't coming back.

And @eaglesfan036 ur trolling

I'm not trolling about Giroux, he is only going to continue to decline as he gets older. 

Also, I don't mind the Elliot signing. 

$

Edited by eaglesfan036

Bernier is complete trash. 1 bad goal (probably 5 holes) a game, at least

At least elliot can be good a game out of 4

Edited by boubabi

So much going on right now it's hard to follow:

Elliott confirmed signed in Philly

Marleau entertaining 3 offers at the moment.

Shattenkirk signs with NYR

Alzner signs with Montreal (Great contract and great signing imo)

Canucks sign Del Zotto, Nilsson, Weircoch, Gagner and Burmistrov (not sure why though?)

Hanzal signs in Dallas (not a bad fit for him)

Justin Williams to Carolina (not sure why?)

Colin Wilson to the Avs in a trade

Steve Mason to WIN

Girardi to TB

Hunwick to the Pens (notable because apparently he had 4-5 teams talking to him)

Brain Boyle to the Devils

Trevor Daley to the Red Wings

Kulikov to the Jets

12 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

So much going on right now it's hard to follow:

Elliott confirmed signed in Philly

Marleau entertaining 3 offers at the moment.

Shattenkirk signs with NYR

Alzner signs with Montreal (Great contract and great signing imo)

Canucks sign Del Zotto, Nilsson, Weircoch, Gagner and Burmistrov (not sure why though?)

Hanzal signs in Dallas (not a bad fit for him)

Justin Williams to Carolina (not sure why?)

Colin Wilson to the Avs in a trade

Steve Mason to WIN

Girardi to TB

Hunwick to the Pens (notable because apparently he had 4-5 teams talking to him)

Brain Boyle to the Devils

Trevor Daley to the Red Wings

Kulikov to the Jets

Burmistrov kinda showed he could play in Phoenix last season once he was traded and is still 25. Could be a solid 3rd line center who chips in 30points a year

Just now, Gooningitup said:

Burmistrov kinda showed he could play in Phoenix last season once he was traded and is still 25. Could be a solid 3rd line center who chips in 30points a year

I get that, it's just a logjam at center with that signing. They got Henrik, Gagner, Gaunce, Horvat, Burmistrov and Granlund, Molino and Sutter. Given that Molino looks like he a good 4th line player, it bumps some of those guys to the wings.

That being said it would be good for the Canucks to have these pieces so they can let their player groom in the AHL.

30 minutes ago, Gooningitup said:

Ryan Miller is a Duck? Wtf do they need him for lol

Fleury played half the playoffs for the Pens this past season. Having that veteran goalie who could step up just when you need them in case of injury etc is useful.