Goal Line Blitz VERSION 2.0 AHHH

Mike

I gave you exact positions.

I actually committed to QB before Trifecta, but it's whatever.

"I'll make a QB, TE, OT, DE and Safety for us when time comes."

I lost your post in the 4 pages somewhere along the way sorry about that.  We do need a OC and if you still want to make players and do this for real then I have no problem with that.  I don't know who you are though I completely thought you were Munk when I first seen you post.  I'm not sure how GLB version 2 works but we could run 2 QBs where 1 does mobility and the other runs pocket passer.  In the original when I stopped playing mobile QBs were all the rage and nearly impossible to stop.  Also at the end of the day whoever becomes more reliable and is in it for the long haul is what we need so even if you both made pocket QBs its one of the most important positions and worth taking 2 if we do want to do this and we fear someone might flake out eventually.

I lost your post in the 4 pages somewhere along the way sorry about that.  We do need a OC and if you still want to make players and do this for real then I have no problem with that.  I don't know who you are though I completely thought you were Munk when I first seen you post.  I'm not sure how GLB version 2 works but we could run 2 QBs where 1 does mobility and the other runs pocket passer.  In the original when I stopped playing mobile QBs were all the rage and nearly impossible to stop.  Also at the end of the day whoever becomes more reliable and is in it for the long haul is what we need so even if you both made pocket QBs its one of the most important positions and worth taking 2 if we do want to do this and we fear someone might flake out eventually.

Muffins is Damien

Yeah, I said earlier I was interested in OC'ing as well. I have some experience with it on GLB.

Also, I'll add making an LB as well since Trifecta has the QB.

I've got a fake account someone let me use with a ton of flex I'll use it to make some lineman that no one else wants to make.  I'll also make 2 skill positions on my main account like a CB/safety or CB/WR.

In addition to DE Stanley Benedum:

G Arnulfo Quimare

OT Micah True

WR (return or slot, backup guy) Scott Jurek

Will add players as created

So I just noticed I'd been doing "experienced" and the only one that doesn't have it is Jurek. Retiring and remaking the others.

EDIT: Done. Will hold off for now, and add more guys if we need them eventually. I have more Flex for when the time comes.

Benedum is my main guy and the one I most care about seeing in game. Quimare, True, and Jurek are just there to fill it out.

Edited by diamond_ace