Claimed:Wolfgang and Frank Ep.2

gregreg

lmao were u guys talking during the intro?

clips from episode 1

Holy christ, my mic turns to shit pretty quickly.  I should stop tossing my phone around mid speech

Edited by Chamomile Tea in a Cup :^D

- Calgary will have to hope Seattle misses the playoffs because NY has their 1st.

I'm confused. Calgary will have to hope Seattle misses because New York has Seattle's pick? or Calgary will have to hope Seattle misses cause New York has Calgary's pick? Either way, why would Calgary care if Seattle makes it? So lost aahhhhhh

Calgary has Seattles S37 first and they gave their S37 1st to New York. While Calgary knows they gave up a lotto pick, they would like it if Seattle doesn't make it because then they themselves would of gotten a lotto pick back. But that is all provided Seattle does in fact not make it. 

Calgary has Seattles S37 first and they gave their S37 1st to New York. While Calgary knows they gave up a lotto pick, they would like it if Seattle doesn't make it because then they themselves would of gotten a lotto pick back. But that is all provided Seattle does in fact not make it. 

This.

Context: 3/3 - God damn it. I refreshed the page without thinking and loss everything I typed here. Basically, Calgary can't score, Seattle has bad luck, and I actually should have graded Kesler's podcast first because I read the time stamp wrong. Yes, Kesler has gotten better. Pajodcast is long. If anyone ever submitted a podcast over 2.5 hours I would dock them points. Oh my I remember that 3-Way. STZ was livid. My personal checklist when it comes to those 1 TPE things is if I have to ask "is this good enough?" the answer is probably no. When I copy and pasted the roster thing into Word, it came out to 148 words or something. I usually just glance through random ones, hence the posting in stamkos's and DT's. I think another difference with the VHL and VHLM GM payment thing is that the only thing a VHL GM loses by taking a first-gen player who may  not be active is a late draft pick. A VHLM GM has to spend his waiver priority, which turns out to be a bigger deal for VHLM GMs than a 2nd round draft pick for a VHL GM. In the end though, we are talking about like, 5 TPE absolute max in a season. 

Professionalism: 2/2 - Yup.

Editing: .75/1 - Edgar's voice was kinda iffy at some points, and at least twice the conversation dropped completely. Definitely not a huge deal, but still something to note.

Overall: 5.75/6

FINAL: 6/6

• 3 weeks later...