Post Your Desktop

Squinty

• 2 weeks later...
  • Commissioner

2 Monitors + 3 Virtual Desktops (OS X’s most underrated feature IMO) = 6 different wallpapers. I really don’t want to post all of them so I’ll just post my main one (Monitor 1 - Desktop 1) but all of them follow a similar theme. Been meaning to get away from it though so may update later. Some of the ones Squinty posted are really nice.

1391180237-U12444.png

Normally the folders aren’t default but Candybar hasn’t been working for me on Mavericks <_<

Palpable...  I used to have an exe that you could split using one background so I will need to find it when I get home.  The only thing that sucks is that my monitors are 2 different sizes, so it will never look 100%.  Thanks for finding it nonetheless!

2 Monitors + 3 Virtual Desktops (OS X’s most underrated feature IMO) = 6 different wallpapers. I really don’t want to post all of them so I’ll just post my main one (Monitor 1 - Desktop 1) but all of them follow a similar theme. Been meaning to get away from it though so may update later. Some of the ones Squinty posted are really

Normally the folders aren’t default but Candybar hasn’t been working for me on Mavericks <_<

nvm figured it out

Edited by Squinty

I remember this on the old site back when I had that awesome caps background that parise made me, but since then I went looney toons and then came backs and decided I wanted a more inspirational desktop

e5odig.png

OpoangK.jpg

Tried it with one of the backgrounds on that page, worked out okay I suppose...  Preliminary and whatnot.  I like the layout of the first page much better.

Edited by frescoelmo

• Commissioner

nvm figured it out

Well now I’m curious what you were asking haha

Anyway, went through the amazing wallpapers that Squinty posted and found 6 new ones that I like. Again, not gonna post them all, way too much effort, but here’s my new main one:

1391278922-U12444.png

Also took Mission Control out of my dock since I always use Hot Corners for it anyway.

Well now I’m curious what you were asking haha

Anyway, went through the amazing wallpapers that Squinty posted and found 6 new ones that I like. Again, not gonna post them all, way too much effort, but here’s my new main one:

Oh I was just wondering what Virtual Desktop was until I realized I already knew

• 4 weeks later...