Now this is difficult, I will be much more select with my picks on this one

Top 5 liked:

Joe Thornton

Niklas Backstrom

David Backes

Alex Ovechkin

Niklas Lidstrom

Top 5 hated:

Sidney Crosby (just because he is so good)

Brad Marchand

Zac Rinaldo

Chris Kunitz (I will go on a 12 page rant about how over rated he is)

Steve Ott

Jim Carey! I have his rookie card! I see what you're saying about Ollie. He is a saint where I'm from!

he is jesus here and every single time a goalie has a bad game the media here are like "the caps haven't had a number one since Kolzig"

If I did an all time list it would be like

Liked:

Niklas Lidstrom

Gordie Howe

Olaf Kolzig

Joe Sakic

Scott Stevens

Disliked:

Mario Lemieux (he was an incredible player and person but he crushed the caps hopes and dreams so many freaking times)

Jaromir Jagr (what a little bitch, I was shocked Devise likes him he must have forgotten his time in Washington)

Mark Messier

Sean Avery

Chris Kunitz is NOTHING without Crosby, he wouldn't make the Olympic team, nor would he be anything close to an allstar. He's a solid 2nd line player period.

this, you're blind or blissfully ignorant if you believe he is an excellent player without crosby, just look at what he was before playing with crosby and actually developing chemistry with him

Liked (Present): 

JVR
Drew Doughty

Pietrangelo

The Phil

Stamkos

Hated (Present):

Alfredsson

Spezza

Gallagher

Marchand

Ribeiro

Liked (All Time):

Bobby Orr

Borje Salming

Scott Stevens

Ken Dryden

Mike Bossy

Hated (All Time):
Ulf Samuelsson

Eric Lindros

Chris Simon

Vesa Toskala

Andrew Raycroft

Edited by Noah!!

this, you're blind or blissfully ignorant if you believe he is an excellent player without crosby, just look at what he was before playing with crosby and actually developing chemistry with him

Kunitz chemistry with Crosby makes him better but he's hardly crap without him. He's had tons of time with the Pens where Crosby was out of the line up and he played great. In the big season where Crosby had his concussion injury bug he played 22 games. In that season Kunitz 26 goals and 61 points. Is Kunitz Stamkos? Of course not. Nobody is saying he is. But he is a solid versatile talent that is what I like to call a Top Four forward. Meaning if the chemistry is there, you have injures, or he is on his game he plays top line minutes and earns them on his own merit. If not? He's one of the best second line players you have. 

• Admin

His laugh is fucking hilarious. I hate him because I'm a Leafs fan who grew up in Ottawa. I'm sick of people thinking he's top shit.

Which reminds me, Alfredsson should be put into my hated. Fuck Alfredsson.

Incorrect, Karlsson is top shit.

And yes, fuck Alfredsson.

Kunitz chemistry with Crosby makes him better but he's hardly crap without him. He's had tons of time with the Pens where Crosby was out of the line up and he played great. In the big season where Crosby had his concussion injury bug he played 22 games. In that season Kunitz 26 goals and 61 points. Is Kunitz Stamkos? Of course not. Nobody is saying he is. But he is a solid versatile talent that is what I like to call a Top Four forward. Meaning if the chemistry is there, you have injures, or he is on his game he plays top line minutes and earns them on his own merit. If not? He's one of the best second line players you have. 

I don't disagree with any of this, but I firmly believe he does not deserve to be on team Canada.  Further anyone saying that Crosby isn't the reason he is on team Canada forgets that Kunitz isn't actually a top goal scorer in the league he just plays with one of the best playmakers.  Do you think he is better than Joe Thornton?  Claude Giroux? St Louis?  Even James Neal?  The answer for me is no and it makes me very mad that he got picked over St Louis when if you're using that chemistry argument, why not St Louis and Stamkos?

I don't disagree with any of this, but I firmly believe he does not deserve to be on team Canada.  Further anyone saying that Crosby isn't the reason he is on team Canada forgets that Kunitz isn't actually a top goal scorer in the league he just plays with one of the best playmakers.  Do you think he is better than Joe Thornton?  Claude Giroux? St Louis?  Even James Neal?  The answer for me is no and it makes me very mad that he got picked over St Louis when if you're using that chemistry argument, why not St Louis and Stamkos?

1. Kunitz has been consistent even back to his Ducks days.

2. They didn't even know if Stamkos was going to be healthy (was ruled as 13th forward)

3. He isn't better than those guys, but he is better suited for the team they wanted.

• 2 weeks later...

People forget Kunitz was playing first line on the Ducks when we won the cup

Liked from My team

1-Ryan Getzlaf

2-Emerson Etem

3-Jakob Silvferberg

4-John Gibson

5-Andrew Cogliano

Like Other than my team

1-Nathan Gerbe

2-Martin St. Louis

3-Jonathan Bernier

4-Steven Stamkos

5-Ben Bishop

-----------------

Top 5 Dislike

1- Anyone on the Kings

2- Anyone on the Sens

3- Anyone on the Habs

4- Daniel Alfredsson

5- John Scott

Edited by Maxy

I would like to add James Neal to my dislike list, because fuck James Neal, that's why.

You don't need a reason really, it's understood. As someone who liked Neal, I have come to hate his shit.

• 6 months later...