GM 86: Ottawa vs. Vegas

Higgins

Finally Vegas get two games, and finally we get our results that we deserve against Ottawa. I can sense we're turning back on track now that we've been updated.

@Tagger About time you replace Arbin Asipi on the first line with someone more deserving? Or it's because you don't want to ruin the chemistry of the second line?

6 minutes ago, punkhippie said:

Finally Vegas get two games, and finally we get our results that we deserve against Ottawa. I can sense we're turning back on track now that we've been updated.

@Tagger About time you replace Arbin Asipi on the first line with someone more deserving? Or it's because you don't want to ruin the chemistry of the second line?

Are line up was screwed up today beacuse of new players we acquired you got lucky this time.....<_<

5 hours ago, punkhippie said:

Def need someone to play with we've just stopped going. Aspin is active but only abit

2 hours ago, Gooningitup said:

Def need someone to play with we've just stopped going. Aspin is active but only abit

Yeah, it seems like he only does welfare and bonuses, and I believe we have plenty of more deserving players. Aspin's had his time in the spotlight for the first half of the season IMO.