Skylar Rift Retires

Devise

Adopting the post-FA persona for a second:

http://youtu.be/rHJoj9IqeKg

Now my actual thoughts:

Great career, wish more of it was with me, but you got a cup and did plenty well in the sim at times. I can get the frustration of being a goalie (although I'm not yet feeling any frustration with Brookside) and thought at some point you'd retire early, although not in this particular manner (I assumed either at a TD or between seasons). Good luck with the rest of Rift's career and good luck with your new guy. Maybe (since it won't be a goalie and therefore you'd be more interested) I can take your guy in the draft, we'll see when the time comes.

Edited by diamond_ace

Adopting the post-FA persona for a second:

http://youtu.be/rHJoj9IqeKg

Now my actual thoughts:

Great career, wish more of it was with me, but you got a cup and did plenty well in the sim at times. I can get the frustration of being a goalie (although I'm not yet feeling any frustration with Brookside) and thought at some point you'd retire early, although not in this particular manner (I assumed either at a TD or between seasons). Good luck with the rest of Rift's career and good luck with your new guy. Maybe (since it won't be a goalie and therefore you'd be more interested) I can take your guy in the draft, we'll see when the time comes.

I'd have no issues playing for any team Laich is drafted to. I took a decision to change the player persona of Rift when I left Calgary. Laich is going to try to pull a Larsson and be loyal to the team that drafts him. 

I'd have no issues playing for any team Laich is drafted to. I took a decision to change the player persona of Rift when I left Calgary. Laich is going to try to pull a Larsson and be loyal to the team that drafts him. 

fisted anally by a circus clown.