QUE/SEA; S57 Off-Season

Frank

:que: Quebec Receives:

S60 Sea 1st

Mathieu Bourdon

:sea: Seattle Receives:

Fabio Jokinen

This one pains me as @jRuutu has been a leader and a warrior since we drafted him in Season 52. I hope you win another cup gonna miss you. I suspect we'll ve seeing your number in the rafters in the future. :cheers:

He also has an NTC and will have to waive.

@Banackock

Edited by Frank

While it's always disheartening to remove a storied player from their hometown - I'm very pleased to be bringing in such a high end caliber of defender - but an even stronger member and person. I share an LR with Ruut's in GOMHL and know exactly what he's bringing to Seattle.

Accepted. 

Sad day, I really enjoyed my time in Quebec and was looking forward to even retiring there, but as a veteran player who is not going to play forever, these things can happen, so I will waive the NTC.

Thanks to Frank and everybody in Quebec, we had hell of a ride and even won the cup, first for Quebec in a while. That was special, shame we did not win few more, even after tough regular season this year and quite few roster changes from previous seasons,  we managed to push our way to finals!  Quebec has been one of the top teams in this league for a while now and I´m proud to say that I played there during that time, so thanks for everything ;)

Good luck to Quebec and everybody in Quebec!

:que:

Edited by jRuutu

4 hours ago, Beaviss said:

Nooooooo not @jRuutu!!!!

You will be the next blueline leader in Quebec! And also, look at the bright side, now you will more than likely have more points next year when I´m not there to hog the puck! :P 

4 hours ago, solas said:

Quebec without Jokinen?  I don't like this :(

:( We had great seasons together, excellent center in you and ok defender in me - we made things happen! :que:

39 minutes ago, Ahma said:

I feel bad for Ruutu, poor guy has to go play for ...

But at least it´s not Stockholm or Helsinki ;)