/ [1/2]

boubabi

• Commissioner
9 hours ago, boubabi said:

I cant remember. If you find it let me know

Did you even bother to check? You can’t just post something and then expect others to spend hours checking over every PT you’ve ever made. Hell, some of these we can’t even see anymore. Otherwise I could post sigs from the original site and say no one can prove they haven’t been used. Considering some of these you are posting would have been from the last site if I’m not mistaken we may have to start putting a limit on them since we can’t actually prove whether or not they have been used. I would rather not do that mind you but at some point you need to at least start using sigs from relatively recently.

Ive been told the same thing for other sig and I prove the opposite eacb time. You cant claim this is already claimed without an ounce of proof.

Ill gladly change sigs if this was already claimed

Edited by boubabi

• Commissioner
25 minutes ago, boubabi said:

Ive been told the same thing for other sig and I prove the opposite eacb time. You cant claim this is already claimed without an ounce of proof.

What I’m saying is that it’s highly probable we CAN’T prove it because it would have been posted on the last board which is dead. That’s no different than me posting a sig from S1 and saying “you can’t prove I didn’t claim it so I can now.”

Obviously I never expected this to be a loophole but I’ll close it up with a statute of limitations of I must. I want you to be able to use your work but only if it can be proven to never have been used before.

39 minutes ago, boubabi said:

Please change it.

I don't think I can prove it, because I think it was from the old board. Going back into our current archives doesn't go back too far, and Slaughter would be older than that. For instance, there's your orange edit of the Davos logo from like 2015, but I believe this Tom Slaughter logo was before that.

I don't remember if I was a Head Grader yet when you posted this, but I was definitely a grader. I didn't grade graphics when I was a grader, but I definitely remember this sig, and I definitely remember it being in a sig for a long time. I also remember there being a topic about it, with discussion. Maybe that was just a post in the graphics and media section, maybe that was in a graphics tourney, but I think to be safe you should just claim another one. :P

I wish you would have just claimed all those old sigs when you made them. :P But I know you were making a ton back then.

My point being, i dont think this is claimed because I never had to claim sig before with the VHLM Mag, as I received full tpe for the mag. I just claim them chronically, and i dont remember posting this. 

Tom slaughter was during my gm time, which happened here.

Of course you'll remember the sig, it was all over the board for a year, however, I never claimed tpe for this

Funny how I've been requested to show proof to my saying, but now you can say what you want based on a "feeling" 

How the hell you guys work, jesus christ

Edited by boubabi

• Commissioner
2 minutes ago, boubabi said:

He joined Stockholm in S43, which was simmed here for a long time

Jesus christ, you guys are giving such BS reasons/arguments 

If you want a less BS reason I’ll just institute a statute of limitations of 10 seasons before stuff becomes non-VHL related. Would you prefer that?

A ruling has been made on the matter. We aren’t giving you 0, you can re-submit but you have to realize that posting sigs this old could potentially have issues.

Andddd beketov back on his power trip

Listen, find a god damn proof that this sig was claimed and I will listen. Now you just act like an asshole just for your pleasure. I mean, you tried to insinuate this was claimed on the old site. Jesus christ, you are from the blue team, say shits that are AT LEAST believable.

Do we delete retired update threads? 

I mean if he hasn’t claimed them, I can’t see why they would expire. Onus shouldn’t be on him to prove they haven’t been claimed either.

At the same time, boub is clearly trying to stir shit - so it’s really hard to defend him. Probably the better course of action is to keep update threads alive rather than making an expiry date on PTs

Here's my claim. If I already claimed this, it would be on the website. Therefore, there must be a trace of it. In the end, this work has as much value as any other sig and I'll claim my millions of unclaimed sig that way. Dont blame me if I'm organized and you're not (Beketov)

I showed you the process on other claimed sig, now  just do your job and prove your saying and I'll gladly change the sig if I see that you are right

How is that making shit? Im claiming fucking VHL related work. This has as much value of any sig made here, dont see why I couldnt claim this today, yesterday or tomorrow if its valid.

Beketov and devise just finds new way to fuck me over just because they enjoy it.

• Commissioner

Here's my claim. If I already claimed this, it would be on the website. Therefore, there must be a trace of it. In the end, this work has as much value as any other sig and I'll claim my millions of unclaimed sig that way. Dont blame me if I'm organized and you're not (Beketov)

I showed you the process on other claimed sig, now  just do your job and prove your saying and I'll gladly change the sig if I see that you are right

I’m not organized? Really? It’s not my job to keep track of every bloody sig that’s posted on this site by every damn person.

Last I checked I don’t nearly have the time nor the patience to go through every sig you’ve ever made and I damn well shouldn’t have to. If you want to call that a power trip go right ahead, I don’t give a shit. Fact is you’re the only person who seems to take any issue with me so maybe you should consider not intentionally stirring shit up instead.

• Commissioner

How is that making shit? Im claiming fucking VHL related work. This has as much value of any sig made here, dont see why I couldnt claim this today, yesterday or tomorrow if its valid.

Beketov and devise just finds new way to fuck me over just because they enjoy it.

Oh believe me, if I enjoyed making you suffer I would just ban you. Do you really think I enjoy fighting with you in every topic? I have much better shy to do with my time. I enjoy making this site bloody run, something you constantly try to undermine.

I’d also like to point out the ruling was not made by me, it was made by the head of PT’s as that is his job. Don’t try to turn this into some kind of bullshit “Beketov is against me” argument when I was fine with it either way; I just wanted a decision or proof.

Banning me is the opposite of making me suffer. I dint think you get the "suffer" part.

However this is 6 tpe worthy and i'll stand my ground on that. If you cant prove (which is easy to prove with little organization) that this sig was claimed, i'm 100% claiming this