/ [1/2]

boubabi

1 hour ago, boubabi said:

The problem is with your reasoning, the proof are on this website, and no where other

I get it. The reasoning goes without any proof. I just figured you'd be alright with it, since you're such a god at making sigs and probably have a backlog that you could have quickly replaced this one with.

I've just been grading here for ages, and been the Head Grader, now Head of PT Staff for ages. I figured we could just go based on my word that I remember it being claimed, and you'd be okay with that. Since, you know, we're going on your word that you're not going to claim any sig twice within your huge backlog. But as you said, there's no proof. Beketov came up with that list of all the sigs you've claimed, and obviously with the number of sigs there that he could get from this site, there's a lot more than you've claimed on the old site, which are gone.

But, it's all good. I was taking a shot in the dark that you'd be fine with it, and you kind of went off the rails a bit about how I handle this job, etc. It's whatever, now.

• 4 weeks later...

7SORwFrn_o.png

This sig is a thing of beauty, I love almost everything on it. The simple and clean look on this sig is great, I love the effects and layering on the render. The text fits the theme of being simple and clean looking. One thing that bugs me about this sig though is that I believe its just a little too wide. I believe the regular 400 wide would have been perfect because you wouldn't have had as much blanc space on the left and right sides.